Who will win? Auburn or LSU?

• Auburn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nowland Farms":13a4dlu4 said:
LSU will visit Auburn this weekend. Who will win?

I hope Vaughn, the Auburn field goal kicker, shows up this year. I think he missed 4 last year?

Win lose or draw, I think it will be an emotional roller coaster.

War Eagle

MikeC":cmmnivse said:
Nowland Farms":cmmnivse said:
LSU will visit Auburn this weekend. Who will win?

I hope Vaughn, the Auburn field goal kicker, shows up this year. I think he missed 4 last year?

Win lose or draw, I think it will be an emotional roller coaster.

War Eagle

I believe Vaughn is on a mission. Look at him so far..first in kicking and 4th in scoring.

I got to go with my boy's.

It will be a tough game. Always loved the LSU game.

War Eagle.

I'm pulling for the War Eagles all the way. I'm 47 years old and have pulled for Auburn for the last 40 years. I can remember taking heat on the school bus when I was just a little young'un because I was for Auburn and everyone else on the bus was an Alabama fan during Bear Bryants heyday.

My oldest son and nephew bought tickets to the LSU game. Not the best seats in the world (lower level, 8 rows off the field @ goal line) but hey, they were only $75 each. Man I wish they could have gotten another one so I could have gone.

As far as Vaughn, I hope he stays dialed in on his kicking game. He's kicked what this year? 44 yarder, 52 yarder and a 55 yarder right?

Warrrrrrrrrrrr Eaaaaaaaaagle !!!!!

It will defintely be a good game. One good thing about this series is that home field hasn't mattered so much.

I was at the earthquake game in Baton Rouge. I was at the fire game in Auburn. These two schools always put on a good one. LSU still hasn't forget Tubberville letting his team go out and stomp on the 50 yard line before the game several years back in Baton Rouge. Ask Tommy what happened. LSU started with an on-sides kick and never looked back. Whichever team wins, will likely be the west, and ultimately the SEC champ. Both are stacked with talent.

This game may likely be the "real" #1 vs #2 game, as opposed to the embarrassment last weekend.

100 certain the tigers will when, but which tigers???

GO LSU!!!

Rod, I wish I had known you needed tickets. I gave away 4 on Monday. Not the best but would have gotten you in the gate.

Cypress, This will be a fine game for the SEC to showcase their teams to the nation. It's too bad somebody has to loose.

I was at the fire game myself.

War Eagle!

I'll be watching. I love college football but my team (Illinois) has been really bad the past few years. SEC games are always fun to watch, even if you don't have a dog in the fight.

I am a Gator and I respect both LSU and Auburn (gotta love SEC football) but I think Auburn is too tough this year - I would not be suprised if they take the National Title

sandblaster":zxt2snvq said:
I am a Gator and I respect both LSU and Auburn (gotta love SEC football) but I think Auburn is too tough this year - I would not be suprised if they take the National Title

I honestly think LSU is a little under-rated and Auburn is a little over-rated so far in the beginning of the season. LSU's quarterback has been great this year, but so has Auburn's running game. My guess is that if LSU can stop Auburn's running game, they will win. If they can't, they will lose. This will be the first real test for both teams. If one team were to get out undefeated, I'd have to put the odds on Auburn - their schedule is a little easier. LSU has to play AT Auburn, Tennessee, and Florida this year. That won't be easy. If either team does make it out and remains undefeated I hope they get to play for the national championship. If another SEC goes undefeated and doesn't get a shot at the championship I will get physically ill.

One thing for sure - you can throw out rankings for this game, they don't mean a thing.

Wewild":282y4b9t said:
[
I believe Vaughn is on a mission. Look at him so far..first in kicking and 4th in scoring.

I guess I was wrong. Doesn't seem Vaughn can make a field goal against LSU.

I think LSU will win this one. I dont know why, but i am feeling a good day on the ground for the Tigers.

Ryan

btw... gotta love that Michigan vs. ND score...27 - 7... Michigan up, 9+ min in second quarter... hope they keep it up.

Mike C

Good game as always. And coming down to the last seconds as well. I think that either team could have won. Now I'll still cheer for my beloved LSU, but Auburn has to run the field and go undefeated to play for the national champ. this year.