Attention Ohio Residents!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
I have been obsessed most of my adult life with a certain event that happens every four years in this country we so dearly love. I am convinced that you, the residence of Ohio controll that very special event this year. On November 6th (or before) I am begging you to show up at your designated place and take 5 minutes to mark a piece of paper. Please call all your friends and have them do the same. This is the most important time you may ever have to do so. This is equally important for all of us but those in Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and Colorado can individually make a much bigger difference than you think by 1. Showing up, and 2. Calling friends and asking them to do the same. Heck you could even take someone with you. It just might change all our lives.

Thank you,

Isomade

I to think this big day hinges on a few key states getting out and voting. I hear a lot of people saying they are going to blow this one off and not vote. You can bet the mailbox crowd, and the automatic deposit government assisted free loaders will catch a ride to the polls. Might as well make your vote count.

I think a battleground state tour from a guy in a green VW wearing a tube sock and a smile and waving pompoms cheerleading slogans like "YES WE CAN!!!" or"FOUR MORE YEARS" would really solidify the consevative vote and get them out in force and maybe even sway a few democrats who are scared for their anal integrity to come our way... Any voter who happens to get inspired by the whole ordeal isn't really one we want on our side anyway. ;-).

The daughter lives in Indiana, but in the Cincinnati TV market. She tells me the onslaught is driving her crazy. I tell her "thank goodness you live in Indiana, where you'll be outvoted. A $ spent on Cincy TV get more Kentuckians and Hoosiers than Ohio residents.

One of the problems/benefits of living in a state that they consider in the pocket for one individual (hopefully they are wrong) is I have yet to hear a single ad from either side. Not that there is a shortage of TV advertisement. But it is all state and local stuff.

Not going to get real excited yet. But the red signs outnumber the blue signs 25 to one in our area and I've noticed some of 47%'ers with red signs. It's the 4th quarter and we need full court press.

Getting ready to watch the last of the debates. I already know who I am voting for and can't imagine anyone wanting another four years of the current administration. I also know that there are folks that don't agree with me and do want another four years, I had one lady say he just needs additional time to get things on track. My comment to her was look what Nick Saban took over and what he has done! I pray that the debate goes well for Romney tonight and that he is able to continue the surge.

Gizmom

cow pollinater":1vp31dus said:
I think a battleground state tour from a guy in a green VW wearing a tube sock and a smile and waving pompoms cheerleading slogans like "YES WE CAN!!!" or"FOUR MORE YEARS" would really solidify the consevative vote and get them out in force and maybe even sway a few democrats who are scared for their anal integrity to come our way... Any voter who happens to get inspired by the whole ordeal isn't really one we want on our side anyway. ;-).
You must be kidding, if I did that in California I would be an instant celebrity. O's election percentage would go from 65% in the state to 99.999%. And I would be invited to the White House for an election night watch party. :yuck:

M5farm":23nih92r said:
Not going to get real excited yet. But the red signs outnumber the blue signs 25 to one in our area and I've noticed some of 47%'ers with red signs. It's the 4th quarter and we need full court press.

He wasn't wrong in his statement he was wrong in how he said it.
The Social Security Crowd paid their due's and played by the rule's it's their money, they didn't rob the piggy bank.
The Disabled vet earned his check. It is the freeloader's that are the problem. The politican has robbed the piggy bank of those that paid their way, to buy the vote's of those that won't work.
I have no problem in paying my fair share to help the vet or the elderly, it is the rest I have a problem with.

Caustic Burno":1iwbasn7 said:
M5farm":1iwbasn7 said:

The Social Security Crowd paid their due's and played by the rule's it's their money, they didn't rob the piggy bank.
The Disabled vet earned his check. It is the freeloader's that are the problem. The politican has robbed the piggy bank of those that paid their way, to buy the vote's of those that won't work.
I have no problem in paying my fair share to help the vet or the elderly, it is the rest I have a problem with.
Very true.

the book dreams from my father, not of my father but FROM MY FATHER
Theoretically, there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed. . . It is a fallacy to say there is a limit (to tax rates), and it is a fallacy to rely mainly on individual free enterprise to get the savings.

jedstivers":1kswgeea said:
Caustic Burno":1kswgeea said:
M5farm":1kswgeea said:

Very true.
In no way was I directing the 47% to seniors or vets. I was being sarcastic. I do have problems with people that are able to contribute but choose a gov handout should be cut off and leave the charity to people and churches.

I never took it that you did on the 47%. Romney wasn't wrong on his fact's he just should have stated it differently IMO by breaking out the percentage of freeloaders. Senior's are easily scared as they have no chance to re-enter the real job market. Many are barely getting by and some I don't know how they are doing it. I understand them being scared.

It's all good. I just get a little testy when someone lies to my face like that person just did for an hour and a half

Ouachita":26o5ftlx said:
Forgive my bias, but obama bit the frickin dust.................dead meat
I had to switch over to CNN and see how they were trying to spin it (always watch your enemies). Words can't describe it, Obama didn't lose there.
What's so sad is all their viewers who cannot think, just take what they say.

Latest posts