At the risk of offending some snowflake .....

Help Support CattleToday:

A special Merry Christmas prayer to CB; his wife wound up in the hospital with a heart attack due in part to an abscessed tooth...saw the post in what are you eating for Christmas dinner...

farmerjan":eyn36xoo said:
A special Merry Christmas prayer to CB; his wife wound up in the hospital with a heart attack due in part to an abscessed tooth...saw the post in what are you eating for Christmas dinner...

Oh dear! :(

I hope everything goes well.

A special Christmas prayer also for Dieselbeef and his son as they find the peace they need, to spend this holiday with their own special Christmas angel watching over them from the heavens. Having thoughts of you today.

Merry Christmas

May the coming year be filled with the substance, joy and rewards of life. Don't sweat the small stuff and when you accomplish that, please let me know how that works. :tiphat:

Deepsouth":2scgeq72 said:
wbvs58":2scgeq72 said:
6.45 pm Xmas eve here so a good time to wish all my friends a Merry Xmas.

Ken

You just offended me.

Merry CHRISTmas Everyone!

I much prefer the spelled out version too, but here's a little info on the abbreviated form.

It turns out, "Xmas" is not a non-religious version of "Christmas". The "X" is actually indicating the Greek letter "Chi", which is short for the Greek, meaning "Christ". So "Xmas" and "Christmas" are equivalent in every way except their lettering.

Source

When did the idea of calling folks snowflake start and why. Is it because that all snowflakes are different in their geometric design. Is it because that each and every person is not the same and each have defining characteristics that are different from each and other human. Would it be great that each one had the same makeup and followed the same drummer. Or do we enjoy the diversity that each of us brings to the table. Yep TT the cool aid still tastes great and you should try it.

hurleyjd":1ug5ztgn said:
When did the idea of calling folks snowflake start and why. Is it because that all snowflakes are different in their geometric design. Is it because that each and every person is not the same and each have defining characteristics that are different from each and other human. Would it be great that each one had the same makeup and followed the same drummer. Or do we enjoy the diversity that each of us brings to the table. Yep TT the cool aid still tastes great and you should try it.

He's referring to the whinny little delicate misfits that can't seem to handle the reality of hard braking and right turn. They tend hide out in a "safe place" becasue they are offended by everything. Merry Christmas and don't use all the coal you got in one burning .

M-5":xz04d8r4 said:
hurleyjd":xz04d8r4 said:

He's referring to the whinny little delicate misfits that can't seem to handle the reality of hard braking and right turn. They tend hide out in a "safe place" becasue they are offended by everything. Merry Christmas and don't use all the coal you got in one burning .

Thanks for the education. Life has been very good to me and I hope you have many years of success in your endeavors. You do not get to my age without being tough just ask any one over 75. I will donate the coal to the widows and orphans to keep warm. So many happy days to you in the future if you can handle them.

Latest posts