At home surgery

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie

Reaction score
Runnin arrow is going to love this thread .

Last year I burned (wife did it) a skin cancer off my old stunning looking head. Worked so well this year I burned a mole off my back(more bliss for honey)about the size of a bowling ball. I used LN2 from the semen tank. It worked slick as any Dr. I am thinking about trying heart surgery.
I almost forgot , I also burned a wart off of a finger several years back. Same story. I used Ln2 (liquid nitrogen for you with pigeon sized brains, you know who you are ) Is anyone else a dermatologist?

ollie":uzh2h0gh said:

Last year I burned (wife did it) a skin cancer off my old stunning looking head. Worked so well this year I burned a mole off my back(more bliss for honey)about the size of a bowling ball. I used LN2 from the semen tank. It worked slick as any Dr. I am thinking about trying heart surgery.
I almost forgot , I also burned a wart off of a finger several years back. Same story. I used Ln2 (liquid nitrogen for you with pigeon sized brains, you know who you are ) Is anyone else a dermatologist?

Ollie I have whittled a little but heart surgery, man what have you been drinking.

Guess if it works it works! No pain, no gain, right?

Reminds me of a joke I heard years ago.

A medical school intern was studying for his surgery exam. They were to do a practical exam also.

The practical exam question was:

"Under local anaesthetic, remove your own appendix." (Will be scored "Pass or Fail").

:roll: :stop:

Ollie, you're starting to sound as bad as my dad. Growing up I was taught that just about any human ailment could be cured by Campho-Phenique or rubbing alcohol or a sharp knife and perhaps a pair of pliers.

Craig-TX

Ollie, HEART SURGERY???. You gotta knock those thoughts outta your head. You can't do that. Sounds like some heavy duty sniffing is going around up there. Have you been in too confined a space with no ventilation? Besides, I'm going to need some semen pretty soon.

Dick

Way I figure it - open heart surgery - on yourself is difficult - looking in the mirror while cutting - everything is backwards!

Could be a tough one ....

Let us know how it goes. :lol:

Bez

Have a friend that did oral Surgery on his Mouth a few days ago, and pulled 4 of his front teeth. Thought they made Dentists for that? said he did it watching a Nascar race in his EZ chair... :eek:

Bez":1g5p2807 said:
Way I figure it - open heart surgery - on yourself is difficult - looking in the mirror while cutting - everything is backwards!

Could be a tough one ....

Let us know how it goes. :lol:

Bez
I am an ambidextrous dyslexic Bez...shouldn't be a problem.The world runs on boldness. Better to have tried and failed than never tried at all.

Crowderfarms":1alkgurw said:
Have a friend that did oral Surgery on his Mouth a few days ago, and pulled 4 of his front teeth. Thought they made Dentists for that? said he did it watching a Nascar race in his EZ chair... :eek:

That's REAL HEAVY, MAN! Does he grow his own weed or likker to get stoned enough to endure all that pain!

Then there was that (STUPID) extreme hiker a while back that went rock climbing by himself, without a cell phone (or out of range) and slipped, rock pinned his hand/arm, then he broke his own arm and cut it off so he could get back to civilization (and the real world).

Then, there are all those weirdos that undress and hang themselves from meat and fishhooks... talk about the "Twighlight Zone"... l0l.

Running Arrow Bill":30180izg said:
Then there was that (STUPID) extreme hiker a while back that went rock climbing by himself, without a cell phone (or out of range) ..
Makes me wonder how people survived before the mid 80's without cell phones".

ollie":3jx4kniy said:
I am thinking about trying heart surgery.
You know what they say. If at first you don't succeed try, try again. Well I guess this is kind of a one shot sort of thing. ;-)

This reminds me of a friend of mine several years back. He was raising bottle calves and had several scour. It was when I became aware of electrolites with the glue in it to stop scours. He said it worked very well. It worked so well on one calf in particularwhich was lifeless and turning cool to the touch lol according to him when he found him. After drenching him with the electrolites he recovered. He had such confidence he said now that he was going to try a dead one next.

Your tougher then me Ollie! I can't even dig a splinter out of my own finger :shock: OUCH!!!

BTW - If your look up "doctor" in the phone book I'm sure you can find one to help you out :lol:

Crowderfarms":1qfxfu3e said:
Your lying Crowder. There isn't a nascar fan alive that has 4 front teeth.

ollie":2nj2x0pt said:

maybe we need to start calling you Dr Ollie... :lol:

jt

Dr Ollie....That has kind of a nice ring to it.
If your ever laying on on an operating table needing surgery , when you hear them announce ...Paging Dr. Ollie....Dr. Ollie to surgery STAT!!! Rest assured .. I have experience.

Running Arrow Bill":2adjjika said:
Then, there are all those weirdos that undress and hang themselves from meat and fishhooks... talk about the "Twighlight Zone"... l0l.

Maybe they tried self brain surgery

dun

ollie":93r6uwh4 said:
Crowderfarms":93r6uwh4 said:

He was the last one!He didn't even get any fake ones either, and to top it off, he's from Iowa...Thought those folks were a little more prim and proper in the "Corn Belt" :lol:

Crowderfarms":sqocv3jy said:
ollie":sqocv3jy said:
Crowderfarms":sqocv3jy said:

He was the last one!He didn't even get any fake ones either, and to top it off, he's from Iowa...Thought those folks were a little more prim and proper in the "Corn Belt" :lol:
Must be a transplant