Astros want to talk to Nolan

Help Support CattleToday:

I wasn't even aware that he left the Rangers! Didn't he have some sort of deal where they sold his beef at the stadium? I'm sure he is not hurting by any means!!

Daniels pushed him out of the Ranger's front office which is why I'm not happy with Daniels. Have no idea about the beef deal, but I agree, he shouldn't be hurting.

TN Cattle Man":5vj07spx said:
I wasn't even aware that he left the Rangers! Didn't he have some sort of deal where they sold his beef at the stadium? I'm sure he is not hurting by any means!!
Got his name on the weiners. Doubt it's his beef tho.

slick4591":32xzeth3 said:
TexasBred":32xzeth3 said:
TN Cattle Man":32xzeth3 said:
Got his name on the weiners. Doubt it's his beef tho.

Made me wonder, TB. Article here.
I know the Hofbrau steakhouse in Porter has a big cardboard cut out of Ryan and the writing says they only serve Nolan Ryan beefmaster blah blah blah, but when the waiter comes around, they always tell ya "All our steaks are 100% Certified Angus blah blah blah".............
Dunno which is correct--maybe both.

http://hofbrausteaks.com/?page_id=6

I think more of an endorsement than anything. No way he could even furnish the franks for the Rangers game. His operation is not that big. Sort of like Jimmy Dean Sausage. Doubt ol' Jimmy ever owned a hog.

Latest posts