Are you 21 or younger?

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
If you are 21 years old or younger, would you be interested in a Board just for you young people. Would you use it? Let us know!

Probably wouldn't do any good. The old folks would just go over there and bother them.

:roll:

Im under 21. I would use it, but I dont think it would have near as much knowledge as the others do. I dont think there are even that many kids on here. I think Coffee Shop and Everything Else are more than sufficient for people to talk about random stuff.

Well, Of course I am no where near 18 , but Mr. Gravlee might have a good idea there, I would love to be able to 'peek' into such a room to see just what our 18 and younger are talking about when it comes to agriculture, and I assume I would be greatly suprised and impressed if we find many more like MilkMaid on the boards..............after all, these young folks are learning new things that we would never have dreamed about in ag classes, and as much as I hate to admit it, I suspect I would be learning some new stuff regularly by 'peeking'. Hope you give it a try! :cboy:

M Gravlee":2hpjz7ct said:
If you are 21 years old or younger, would you be interested in a Board just for you young people. Would you use it? Let us know!

I'm under 21... would I use it? I might. Really just depends on who's over there, what the topics and discussions are, etc. I am open to the idea, and I would check out that sort of board now and again if it was on here. That said, I've surfed a lot of different forums, and found for the most part, the boards that are geared towards "kids" tend to be...shall we say, not the sort I like to frequent. Regardless of what type of forum they're on.

What I like about the boards here is I'm learning about different problems, asking and answering questions, and learning from others' experiences...regarding cattle. "Kids" forums tend more towards meaningless chat in incomplete sentences, and they stray from the purpose of the actual forum into discussions on school, fashions, personal life, etc. (Not necessarily a bad thing, it just doesn't interest me.) Not to say they're all that way, but most that I've come across are like that.

I'm just here because I like to learn about and discuss cattle - and as far as that goes, I feel the forum and boards that we have now more than serve that purpose. :)

Texan":2pdm9081 said:
milkmaid":2pdm9081 said:
I'm under 21... would I use it? I might.
Milkmaid, you just stay put. ;-)

:lol: :lol:

Don't worry; as long as there's good discussions and information about cattle I'll be here. ;-)

(yes, i'm under 21) I'd like it cause we're more likely to get advice from kids who are showing as well...since most of the kids under 21 are probably asking questions about show cattle. Even on the showboard we sometimes get answers that are more geared towards pasture cattle. Plus, it's nice to know who else is around your age when you're on something that's dominated by elders.

Latest posts