Anyone Missing a Rifle

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't know squat about walnuts but do know pecans can be finicky and if they ever stunt they will just shut off production till you coax them back and this is the best method.

I'm so embarrassed, I heard a plane flying low over the house and I got so excited! I was jumping up and down and yelling "it's here, it's here". My wife then got really excited but for a different reason, she thought I was going to have a heart attack or something. Me? I was just living out one of those reoccurring dreams of getting a really nice 10 point buck with the new 308 you were going to send me.

PS when you send it, could you please send a couple of boxes of ammunition with it? I'm sure you're aware of the ammo shortage that has been plaguing the country for the last five years or so. Due to the pecan shortage associated with our new pecan orchard, please send a few nuts with the gun and ammunition. Ops, I need to make myself perfectly clear, pecan nuts as we already have too many NUTS around here.

Fly-guy":1my7wazi said:
I'm so embarrassed, I heard a plane flying low over the house and I got so excited! I was jumping up and down and yelling "it's here, it's here". My wife then got really excited but for a different reason, she thought I was going to have a heart attack or something. Me? I was just living out one of those reoccurring dreams of getting a really nice 10 point buck with the new 308 you were going to send me.

PS when you send it, could you please send a couple of boxes of ammunition with it? I'm sure you're aware of the ammo shortage that has been plaguing the country for the last five years or so. Due to the pecan shortage associated with our new pecan orchard, please send a few nuts with the gun and ammunition. Ops, I need to make myself perfectly clear, pecan nuts as we already have too many NUTS around here.
Good thing you clarified that or he might have shown up.

dun":3qrtmtdk said:
Fly-guy":3qrtmtdk said:

Good thing you clarified that or he might have shown up.

I had to turn the truck around cause I was going to deliver it myself to save having to spend all that money on UPS.

If he's just gonna pawn it I'll give ya 50 for it. You'll net 550 because you'll save that much in fuel not having to drive all the way to the show me state :mrgreen:

Latest posts