Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Am I the only one getting a weird message when I pull up CT on my Android? Error 404: File not found. I'm cowfused (and there's actually a drawing of a cow). The page you requested does not exist or has moved. Cleared my cookies, updated Chrome and neither helped. I can appreciate the cow irony/reference but seriously, WTH? I used to log on my PC with Firefox but it was so slow I switched to Explorer and was getting the same message until today so switched back to Firefox. Sometimes it loads but not always.

I'm assuming this all has to do with the recent update to CT where many of us can no longer "heart", utilize the emojis or bold/quote etc. Any suggestions?

Ron (Bright Raven) is having the same problem. He asked me to check, and I am not (on a PC). But I bet a bunch are having problems.

I was able to get in on my phone (Samsung Galaxy) by opening a new window, starting at cattletoday.com, then clicking on the Q and A forum, and then active topics.

Started happening to me today. :( The only way for me to get here is to do an internet search.

I still can't use the emoticons or the "like" button. For emoticons, all I can do is use the colon and parenthesis. I tried the gyration necessary for the "like" button, click it, then backspace then refresh....... it works, but golly, that's a lot to go through.

Okay, so it's not just me. The only way I can get on w/my Android is to search & go to the Q/A board like Fire Sweep & Workinonit. This time was able to pull up & log on with Explorer on my PC. Guess it's not the end of the world w/the phone because I can't read half the messages w/o my cheaters anyway & auto correct is the bane of my existence (insert rolling eyes). Not lovin' the CT update.

Yep. Like Workinonit said, I have to do a search and click on the resulting link. Can't come in through the front door.

I have been getting the screen with the cow saying the cowfused thing, and then this evening it's just saying couldn't reach the page and then it gives the CT link which I can click on and then it has been working to get here. I have also had trouble accessing CT from my phone this evening as well.

I'm having the same issues. I googled the site and was able to get on, but couldn't with my apps or icons.

Quick Links is not working for me, can't get active topics. Have to go through each indivdual section.

TCRanch":14bws4b1 said:
Am I the only one getting a weird message when I pull up CT on my Android? Error 404: File not found. I'm cowfused (and there's actually a drawing of a cow). The page you requested does not exist or has moved. Cleared my cookies, updated Chrome and neither helped. I can appreciate the cow irony/reference but seriously, WTH? I used to log on my PC with Firefox but it was so slow I switched to Explorer and was getting the same message until today so switched back to Firefox. Sometimes it loads but not always.

I'm assuming this all has to do with the recent update to CT where many of us can no longer "heart", utilize the emojis or bold/quote etc. Any suggestions?

No that was happening with me as well on the error message. I just thought it was my phone cause my internet speeds are inconsistent and especially in bad weather.

I searched for CT with Bing and it opened the site. I copied the address and brought it back and placed it in the address line and it worked. Also I had to reenter my password.

kenny thomas":mb4xlo3h said:
I reloaded the shortcut on my phone and tablet and both now work fine. Deleted the old ones.
That solves it. Something must have changed and the old shortcut invalidated.

Cleared all my search history on my phone, and googled cattle forum........still won't go. Can only get on at my PC.

Bigfoot":2p25e7ec said:
Cleared all my search history on my phone, and googled cattle forum........still won't go. Can only get on at my PC.
I ended up having to google/select cattletoday.us, select cattletoday.com and then select Q&A Boards. Once it loaded I could then select it as Ad to Home screen. Be sure you delete the old CT icon/shortcut prior - press down on the icon until you see" X Remove" at the top of the screen then slide the icon to the X.

Latest posts