Any One Use New Holland TL 90

Help Support CattleToday:

wbrowning":34uu9q1o said:
I'm looking to buy a new tractor any one use a New Holland cab and air TL 90 if so give me the pro's and con's.

About 5 years ago I got tired of breakin down in the field,and decided I was gonna trade all my junk for new equipment,I looked at the TL series,looked good to me,but every dealer I talked to said they may be a little light for full time farming ?so I moved up a notch and settled on the TS series,basicly the same tractor just a little heavier,I have put alot of use on them with just minor problems,ac and wipers etc.got those fixed and they run well,I would buy another,I guess it just depends on what and how much work you are gonna be doing,I have noticed the county road crews around here useing them,for shredding that's all they buy is the TL series...........good luck

I almost bought a TL-90 this year, but ended up buying a McCormick instead. The CX series McCormick is about the same weight as the TS series New Holland.

haymaker":6f8tc8lq said:
I almost bought a TL-90 this year, but ended up buying a McCormick instead. The CX series McCormick is about the same weight as the TS series New Holland.

Yes they are and good tractors too,I have a friend that deals New Holland that treats me right so I usually run New Holland,how is that McCormick holding up ? how long have you owned it ?................good luck

So far so good with the McCormick, I've just had it a couple of months. Its CX 105 xtra shift with 85 pto hp. It pulls a Vermeer 504 super I very well.

Latest posts