Any Idea's?

Help Support CattleToday:

Loch Valley Fold

Reaction score
I am putting together an advert for a magazine for my farm but I'm having trouble with coming up with a catchy slogan.
The one I'm using at present is Quality, Performance, Personality
What I'm trying to come up with is something that brings Horns & hair together without sounding sleezy, crass or rude

What about something to say they don't need a crown and robe, the best of the best without being pretentious..

If you write down bullets points of what makes them easy keepers as well delicious you should be able to come up with something catchy. I would try to maybe add something that goes along with the incredible "locks of hair " they have without the expensive trip to the salon. Make them into the gorgeous girl ,boy next door that naturally looks great and doesn't have to work at it. The one that we all thrive to become..

Good luck, and you might want to copyright it if you find a good one. ;-)

Thanks HD :D
I am thinking of using one of these 2 photos
Hewie1.jpg

or
Hewie_4.jpg

A Photoshopped version of no.2 (still needs some work)
Hewie_4_4.jpg

With" Where Form To Function Never Looked This Good "

OK! I got it! :D

Take the photo of your bull.

On top put "More then hair and horn'

Then in BIG bold letters on the bottom of the pic. "GOT BALLS TOO" :nod:

NO! NO! Ain't no charge for my services. :tiphat:

What breed is that...?
Looks like something built to survive tough winters !!!

Nice bull.

L

mnmtranching":354o3t95 said:
OK! I got it! :D

Take the photo of your bull.

On top put "More then hair and horn'

Then in BIG bold letters on the bottom of the pic. "GOT BALLS TOO" :nod:

NO! NO! Ain't no charge for my services. :tiphat:

best so far!!! :D
I have a few similar to that BUT use them on my own ads, so best not add them here.

how bout 'Long, Thick and Deep... and Horny too!'

I've always wanted to use something along those lines, like 'long, thick and deep, the perfect.... bull' :p

Thanks everyone for the help I now have several ideas going just had a mental block going for a moment - not hard for a blonde to have ;-) :help:
Pressure has been taken off again now as the feature has been hold over for another issue so have time to work things out. So thanks again :clap:

Latest posts