Any ideas on catching killer dogs?

Help Support CattleToday:

Shoot

Shovel

Shutup

I am intrigued about the sponges. I hate to sound ignorant but what do they do?

If you can catch them take a string with tin cans tied to it and tie it to their tail. You will never see that dog again cuase it thinks that something is chasing it. Might make them run till they die tho so use catiously.

3waycross":1ojdb0b0 said:
Shoot

Shovel

Shutup

I am intrigued about the sponges. I hate to sound ignorant but what do they do?

Im figuring it gets stuckin their digestive track? but the 3 S's work here perfectly. And Iowa farmer, i wouldnt want tobe hte one with the job of tieing something on their tail. A hard blow to the head should do it too if you cant get the gun in time. Also doesnt giving a dog anti-freeze to drink kill them quick? not sure how'd you do it.

But the 3 S's are best.

Anti-freeze will kill anything that drinks it. That being said, it does good work on a dog in hot weather.

We finally nailed a crafty feral tom cat that was hanging around the house and beating up our young tom, eating his food and then putting the end product on our deck. No females around. I trapped him 3 weeks ago and drove 3.5 miles and dropped him off. He still came back just to try and finish off our tom. Took 3 shots with .22 to put him out...tough little bugger. I got no sympathy for pets gone bad.

Latest posts