Any comments on this girl?

Help Support CattleToday:

mbangus-
You can bet your life she is a keeper! With a Phenotype like that little lady has, after having at least one calf and raising it, with an udder that is a classic example of the "ideal" udder - - you can bet your life that she is a keeper.

What is her frame score, and could you tell us her Sire and Dam please?

DOC HARRIS

sire T C A Blackhawk
dam Prairielane 4100 Pride 7173

I went to canning's bull and female sale for a bull and came home with her , a 1/2 sister to her and 3 bulls
(expensive day) . Canning are good people that don't not show. I find my self going back year after year. I like her but she was in their sale so she didn't meet the numbers i guess . They hold there best back for themselves. They have really nice cows and and don't put on a big show with all the bells and whisles so it a relaxing day. wheather your there to look at some bulls and heifers or there to spend the bucks. glad you guy like her. she weighs around 2000lbs. and holds her condition as you see her year round.

It's interesting to see the increase in cow size as you go north. No way a 2000 lb cow could make it here and keep that condition unless she was tied to the feed wagon.

mbangus":1ny3eg95 said:
sire T C A Blackhawk
dam Prairielane 4100 Pride 7173

I went to canning's bull and female sale for a bull and came home with her , a 1/2 sister to her and 3 bulls
(expensive day) . Canning are good people that don't not show. I find my self going back year after year. I like her but she was in their sale so she didn't meet the numbers i guess . They hold there best back for themselves. They have really nice cows and and don't put on a big show with all the bells and whisles so it a relaxing day. wheather your there to look at some bulls and heifers or there to spend the bucks. glad you guy like her. she weighs around 2000lbs. and holds her condition as you see her year round.

Does she wean a 1,000 lb calf at 205 days?

Latest posts