Another show under our belt...

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch

Reaction score
Well, we hit another "blow and go" show this weekend, and had some great family fun.

Here is a pic our our rig, with 9 head of cattle tied.
2zi80a1.jpg

This is a January that 3-way likes. She placed first in this class, and was in the champion drive. Judge almost picked her for champion, but went with an older bred heifer.
15z1kxv.jpg

Our daughter also won junior showmanship with her.

This heifer was in the same class, and placed 3rd. She beat the other heifer last weekend. different judge different opinion.
2qwzcdd.jpg

Our oldest won senior showmanship with her.

This is our son showing his September heifer. She did well, was in the top of her class. His oldest sister beat him, winning the class with another September heifer I did not get pictured.
r10wtw.jpg

This is the oldest that is in college now. She is a trustee for the junior association, so she is only showing one heifer this year.
351hniq.jpg

This is the pair. They won champion Cow Calf pair. Both shows now...
wraypy.jpg

Just relaxing at the trailer while we wait to show...
2j5la3q.jpg

We are happy to say we had 5 in the purebred champion drive, one in the percentage champion drive, and champion pair! Not bad for taking 9 head. All bred and owned on our farm. We were blessed, that is for sure!

Kris: you know how much I admire your cattle and what you have accomplished, your knowledge and your strength but I deeply adore your family. It is refreshing to feel the positive energy you and your family create. May the Universe continue to bless you and yours, from the bottom of my heart.