Another reality tv show

Help Support CattleToday:

While we're on reality tv shows, does anybody know how Cal Stucky got after his accident?

colleen":3l06rtad said:
Duck Dynasty!! Good stuff.

10 minutes of Duck hunting out of 5 shows doesn't make me want to sleep in my waders. It's ocassionally funny but it's not about ducks that's for sure!

Most of the "reality shows" are more about the characters in them then the actual subject you would think it's about. Deadliest Catch and (I think it's) Swamp People) are 2 that come to mind. The first hasn;t been nearly as entertaining since the one captain died. Didn;t think much of the second until "choot him elizebeth" whatever his name is started being more common the show.

Duck dynasty is about the duck calls that have made them millionaires. But how they still are rednecks! They don't actually make them themselves anymore. It's not a reality show, so i probably shouldnt have posted it. It's a comedy. But sometimes it's pretty funny and living where we live, we can relate. It's what every kid my daughters grew up and went to school with, did every day. The crazy stuff they come up with do to, it's been done by these kids right here!

Just saw an Amish girl do a keg stand on Amish Mafia. I think I will change the channel.

3waycross":bby37yd3 said:
We have a small Amish community about 40 min south of us that has sprung up over the last 5 years. They are very nice folks and maybe not real orthodox Amish. Anyway i ran into one of their young(late 30's ) men today at the gun store. He like the rest of us was stocking up for the Feinstein Apocalypse and we had a little chat. I asked him if he was hearing much about this Amish Mafia deal and he just laughed and said yes for the last 2 weeks that's all folks want to talk to him about.

Asked him if he had ever heard of such a thing and he just laughed and said no , never!

You DO know, that ya gotta be part of The Brethern to be getting the straight scoop don't ya? Present the secret handshake and all that stuff.
All them different mafias got there own little niche carved out of the market. Sicilians have the prostitution--Russian mafia has the human traffiking--Hispanics have the drugs--Slavic Mafia has the arms smuggling.
Keep being nosey and asking those kinda questions or try to horn in on the Heat Surge Heater and handcrafted wooden mantle racket and you'll wake up to find a sickle stuck in your front door and a dead rooster draped over your steering wheel.
Don't say you weren't warned. :cowboy:

greybeard":1hy67uiz said:
3waycross":1hy67uiz said:
We have a small Amish community about 40 min south of us that has sprung up over the last 5 years. They are very nice folks and maybe not real orthodox Amish. Anyway i ran into one of their young(late 30's ) men today at the gun store. He like the rest of us was stocking up for the Feinstein Apocalypse and we had a little chat. I asked him if he was hearing much about this Amish Mafia deal and he just laughed and said yes for the last 2 weeks that's all folks want to talk to him about.

Asked him if he had ever heard of such a thing and he just laughed and said no , never!

You DO know, that ya gotta be part of The Brethern to be getting the straight scoop don't ya? Present the secret handshake and all that stuff.
All them different mafias got there own little niche carved out of the market. Sicilians have the prostitution--Russian mafia has the human traffiking--Hispanics have the drugs--Slavic Mafia has the arms smuggling.
Keep being nosey and asking those kinda questions or try to horn in on the Heat Surge Heater and handcrafted wooden mantle racket and you'll wake up to find a sickle stuck in your front door and a dead rooster draped over your steering wheel.
Don't say you weren't warned. :cowboy:
Now that right there is funny :lol2:

FWIW he was a pretty chatty kid. He brought it up and i got the feeling he wasn't a great liar. Could be wrong tho. I have a tendency to like folks i meet who are walking out of the gun store with 10lbs of powder and 5 boxes of bullets.

3waycross":1pwd31de said:
FWIW he was a pretty chatty kid. He brought it up and i got the feeling he wasn't a great liar. Could be wrong tho. I have a tendency to like folks i meet who are walking out of the gun store with 10lbs of powder and 5 boxes of bullets.
Me too, but remember.........

ALACOWMAN":1pwd31de said:
amish drive by shooting..... clip ,, clop,, bang ...clip,, clop,, bang ...
:lol2:

greybeard":1xgo13ew said:
3waycross":1xgo13ew said:
Me too, but remember.........

ALACOWMAN":1xgo13ew said:
amish drive by shooting..... clip ,, clop,, bang ...clip,, clop,, bang ...
:lol2:

I told him that one. He loved it!

3waycross":z58nabex said:
He was probably the Isom of their group. They don't tell him nothin anyway cause he would be driving a carriage thru town drunk and nekkid screaming it to everyone.

Isomade":2yrj66rz said:
3waycross":2yrj66rz said:
He was probably the Isom of their group. They don't tell him nothin anyway cause he would be driving a carriage thru town drunk and nekkid screaming it to everyone.
3way--Was he in a pink flowerdy buggy?

Well I am recommending Duck Dynasty. It's on the A&E station. DUN. I think you would love it. It isn't really a reality show although it is about this family. If you live in the country you have probably done something that they are doing, only not quite to that extreme! Si is hilarious. Just watch it, you won't be sorry. And if you don't like it well there are a whole lot more stations to change it to. But I think you will. Comes on Wednesday nights.

Latest posts