Another reality tv show

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Amish Mafia is on tv right now. Very interesting so far. Nothing like some bad azz Amish dudes kickin azz and taking names. :lol:

Isomade":3hq45rb0 said:
Amish Mafia is on tv right now. Very interesting so far. Nothing like some bad azz Amish dudes kickin azz and taking names. :lol:

The real badda$$ is a Mennonite. He's the hired muscle! Another stupid bullshyt show.

I find the show too confusing. So who are the mafia guys? The ones in the trucks or the ones with the horse and buggies.

I looked the program up because we don't have cable or dish tv.
The people are actors, not real Amish. The stories are semi fictional.

greybeard":2zn8vvgb said:
I wanna know when someone is going to come up with something believable like Bovine Rectal Palp Wars.
RFD TV might run one on "Stump Breaking Made Easy". At the end of the show they'll be selling portable stumps. Order immediately and you get the second stump absolutely free. Just pay shipping and handling. :cowboy:

Texasbred, I don't think so. People will be making their own stumps. Instead, they should sell the educational DVD with stump included.

Actually if someone would do a reality show about the parents & kids who show at the club calf shows would be entertaining. Some of the parents are like the parents in Tiaras and Tutus. The stuff that they do to those cattle behind the scenes is boggling. I'm not sure about what the name of the show should be.

I've never been in that position but I'd have a hard time giving them money out of my business just because they say so . How do people get so intimidated because someone threatens them ? That Amish show is so fake I couldn't watch it .

JSCATTLE":31rd0auk said:
I've never been in that position but I'd have a hard time giving them money out of my business just because they say so . How do people get so intimidated because someone threatens them ? That Amish show is so fake I couldn't watch it .

I havent seen hardly anything that is actually real in any reality show yet.

Cal

greybeard":sow2uzer said:
I wanna know when someone is going to come up with something believable like Bovine Rectal Palp Wars.
Crap. You made me spit coffee all over my screen. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Best one I have seen is the Last American Cowboy but even then they tried to dramatize it. It was at least better than most in that it is real people as far as I know. Also, it educates the public on where their food comes from cause most people don't have a clue.

iowafarmer":2mz6iy5y said:
Best one I have seen is the Last American Cowboy but even then they tried to dramatize it. It was at least better than most in that it is real people as far as I know. Also, it educates the public on where their food comes from cause most people don't have a clue.
I agree. It was my all time favorite show. I wish they would do another season.

I saw a few minutes of the Amish mafia show and it did seem very fake. Rumor has it there is an oilfield reality show coming out this spring filmed in Ohio. I will be watching for that one.

We have a small Amish community about 40 min south of us that has sprung up over the last 5 years. They are very nice folks and maybe not real orthodox Amish. Anyway i ran into one of their young(late 30's ) men today at the gun store. He like the rest of us was stocking up for the Feinstein Apocalypse and we had a little chat. I asked him if he was hearing much about this Amish Mafia deal and he just laughed and said yes for the last 2 weeks that's all folks want to talk to him about.

Asked him if he had ever heard of such a thing and he just laughed and said no , never!

Latest posts