Another Introduction

Help Support CattleToday:

Welcome Daybreak. Sorry for your loss on that awful day. Ollie posted it best.
Its nice to see another Virginian here...we're gaining in ranks. I'm on the other side of the Valley, east of the Blueridge at the foot of the mts.
There's a really good bunch of people here, very helpful and straight forward. I've learned alot here. Good luck with your cattle, I'm sure you'll do fine. When you find yourself wondering, ask yourself, "what would dad do? What would mom do?" and the answer will come to you.

Katherine

Howdy,

Wow! What a welcome. Thank you.

You folks are right on Q about thinking about "How would my Dad do this?" or I better do this right, because my Dad would not do it half a_____ Sometimes, that is what still hurts the most. Doing things we used to do together... Like OK, its fall, its time to run all the equipment thru wash them, grease, fix, paint, oil change etc..

Here is a picture of some of the bulls calves I ran through a "on the farm" test. Had an average daily gain of 4.3lbs a day. The 7 bulls were born between 10/4/2003 and 10/16/2003. The picture was at approx 13 months age 11/8/2004

I will gather some pictures around and post up a new topic for that.
Again, thank you.
WebIMG_1055.jpg

Welcome to the boards Daybreak. My condolences on the loss of your parents. Ollie said it best. As I was in the hospital when you came on board I am just getting around to welcoming you.
It's good to see another Angus breeder on board. Nice set of bulls you have there.