another guru!

Help Support CattleToday:

buckaroo_bif":2t8fegw3 said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE just hit the jackpot! :D

All right Springer - I make it a point to not say congrats to new Guru status folks.

Some may have noticed and some may not have noticed.

But you take the cake and are the one and only to date that I can think of - I might have slipped up once or twice in the distant past - for one reason.

No matter how often you get stepped on, no matter how often you get told to sit down, no matter how often you p!ss someone off with your - "buy a murray grey cow/bull or whatever" - I have to tell you something.

You promote a pretty decent animal - it crosses with anything and it sells well and it eats better.

You are a heck of a promoter!

Relentless is probably more accurate.

Now with that being said - you try to stay out of trouble.

My very best regards,

Bez!

Good job SFMG.

Hey Bucky! How's about taking out some of the exclamation marks so we don't have to scroll the page? Thanks.

MikeC":4d8vgvby said:
Good job SFMG.

Hey Bucky! How's about taking out some of the exclamation marks so we don't have to scroll the page? Thanks.

mine ain't scrollin.
maybe you need a bigger monitor?
no just joking AGAIN!

Congratulations Springer Farms! You just keep right on promoting that wonderful breed!! ;-)

Congrats to the Springer's. If everyone would promote cattle as good as you, we would have a lot more people eating beef.

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":g4knt1p8 said:
Thank you...Thank you very much.....did I mention that I raise Murray Grey's? ;-) :D :lol: :cboy:

Yes, I vaguely remember you mentioning them once or twice. ;-) ;-) Congratulations! Look forward to more.

Latest posts