Do you like the site I posted?

• YES

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

DitchBank

Reaction score
I'm not trying to take anything away from this site, so please don't misunderstand why I am posting I just thought I would tell you about another forum, I just happened to come upon it and thought some might want to know about it. I am a member and it is barly getting going but looks pretty good. I love this board and don't want anyone to think I am just trying to take away from this board, so please don't take this post the wrong way. It's always touchy to put another forums link on other forums so please don't misunderstand this post.

http://www.cattle.atforums.net

Sorry it's actually .net I originally posted it as .com

DitchBank":4fu3kfku said:
I'm not trying to take anything away from this site, so please don't misunderstand why I am posting I just thought I would tell you about another forum, I just happened to come upon it and thought some might want to know about it. I am a member and it is barly getting going but looks pretty good. I love this board and don't want anyone to think I am just trying to take away from this board, so please don't take this post the wrong way. It's always touchy to put another forums link on other forums so please don't misunderstand this post.

http://www.cattle.atforums.net

Sorry it's actually .net I originally posted it as .com

I don't know if I am not understanding, or if I am misunderstanding. Please don't misunderstand. I am just misunderstood or so I am told. But I don't think they really understand.

I don't know if I am not understanding, or if I am misunderstanding. Please don't misunderstand. I am just misunderstood or so I am told. But I don't think they really understand.

Funny the only reason I went through that was because I have posted one link to one other forum on another site and it didn't go over to well.

Latest posts