Another farm accident

Help Support CattleToday:

MO_cows":3jst3nxq said:
Sorry it happened and glad it wasn't worse! I have heard of a lot of "feeding accidents" with older folks, and plenty of people in their prime, too. Anyone can take a fall, get distracted for a minute, etc. Cows aren't the only ones born looking for a way to die! Seems like the best way to go is put the feeder along the fence and feed from the other side. You might need an extra one to make enough space per head but if it prevents something like this it seems worth it.

Good advice.
I always feed cubes in the cowpen.
All the cows are locked out until I finish, then open the gate staying behind the gate.
My bull thinks cubes acre crack cocaine and wants everyone for himself.

So glad that your dad will be alright BF . Very scary , and a reminder to all of us no matter what age to be careful and alert at all times when working .

sorry to hear about your dad bigfoot.hope he heals up soon.hope thtake cello phs out with them the next time they go out.ive been taking the cell ph with me for 3yrs when i go to the pasture.

bigbull338":23osgwih said:
sorry to hear about your dad bigfoot.hope he heals up soon.hope thtake cello phs out with them the next time they go out.ive been taking the cell ph with me for 3yrs when i go to the pasture.

I was disappointed in both of them not having a phone. Especially my son. He is extended a lot of freedom for a young man his age. Part of the deal is carrying the "farm phone". My dad can do as he pleases.

Bigfoot":3ikaoj6t said:
bigbull338":3ikaoj6t said:

I was disappointed in both of them not having a phone. Especially my son. He is extended a lot of freedom for a young man his age. Part of the deal is carrying the "farm phone". My dad can do as he pleases.

BF, how is your dad doing?

Ribs are sore, and his shoulder doesn't seem to be giving him very much trouble.

Latest posts