Another Famous Death

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
9,930
Reaction score
7
Location
Alberta, Canada
I heard about Gidgit earlier today.
Now this is one famous artist that should have a memorial for them, those old commercials were so annoying, but cute. I have never eaten at taco bell, we don't even have one in the closest city of 90,000 to us.
 

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
hillsdown":rc6oze3r said:
I heard about Gidgit earlier today.
Now this is one famous artist that should have a memorial for them, those old commercials were so annoying, but cute. I have never eaten at taco bell, we don't even have one in the closest city of 90,000 to us.
well you pretend you have, and i pretend i aint..... that makes me better off than you :cowboy:
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
We don't have one here but when I lived in Cleburne, Taco Bell was one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Two cheap tacos and a Pepsi filled me up for around three dollars.
 

bigbull338

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
16,565
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
man i wish i could full for that kind of money.when i eat at taco bell it takes 5 tacos or 2 burritos to fill me up.
 

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Cute little doglett- :heart: -she sure had a good life and a long one for a dog.
 
OP
J

jw

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can you remember the bell burger they used to have for 10 cents? Or was that before ya'lls time?
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
jw":1xbs2lxt said:
Can you remember the bell burger they used to have for 10 cents? Or was that before ya'lls time?

Can't say that I remember that. But I didn't discover Taco Bell until I was in college. There wasn't one in Granbury, where I grew up. You had Dairy Queen, Dairy King, Jack's Chicken and Fish, (which we called Jack's Kitten and Fish!) and some place I don't remember the name of because we always called it Taco Bob's. Don't ask me why... That wasn't until I was in HS. Oh and a Sonic, but it was across town and we seldom had time to get there, eat and get back to school. Not that we didn't try... Some harrowing car rides there.
 

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Don't be silly,taco bell and mcdonalds are owned by the same corp. Haven't you seen the trucks with both logos on 'em??
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,660
Reaction score
196
Location
Heart of Texas
peg4x4":2m09wd8l said:
Don't be silly,taco bell and mcdonalds are owned by the same corp. Haven't you seen the trucks with both logos on 'em??

Taco bell is owned by "Yum!"...the same company that owns Pizza Hut, KFC, Long John Silvers, and A&W
"Yum!" has a contract to sell only Pepsi products in these businesses.
 
Top