Another Famous Death

Help Support CattleToday:

I heard about Gidgit earlier today.
Now this is one famous artist that should have a memorial for them, those old commercials were so annoying, but cute. I have never eaten at taco bell, we don't even have one in the closest city of 90,000 to us.

hillsdown":rc6oze3r said:
I heard about Gidgit earlier today.
Now this is one famous artist that should have a memorial for them, those old commercials were so annoying, but cute. I have never eaten at taco bell, we don't even have one in the closest city of 90,000 to us.
well you pretend you have, and i pretend i aint..... that makes me better off than you :cowboy:

We don't have one here but when I lived in Cleburne, Taco Bell was one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Two cheap tacos and a Pepsi filled me up for around three dollars.

man i wish i could full for that kind of money.when i eat at taco bell it takes 5 tacos or 2 burritos to fill me up.

Cute little doglett- :heart: -she sure had a good life and a long one for a dog.

Can you remember the bell burger they used to have for 10 cents? Or was that before ya'lls time?

jw":1xbs2lxt said:
Can you remember the bell burger they used to have for 10 cents? Or was that before ya'lls time?

Can't say that I remember that. But I didn't discover Taco Bell until I was in college. There wasn't one in Granbury, where I grew up. You had Dairy Queen, Dairy King, Jack's Chicken and Fish, (which we called Jack's Kitten and Fish!) and some place I don't remember the name of because we always called it Taco Bob's. Don't ask me why... That wasn't until I was in HS. Oh and a Sonic, but it was across town and we seldom had time to get there, eat and get back to school. Not that we didn't try... Some harrowing car rides there.

Don't be silly,taco bell and mcdonalds are owned by the same corp. Haven't you seen the trucks with both logos on 'em??

peg4x4":2m09wd8l said:
Don't be silly,taco bell and mcdonalds are owned by the same corp. Haven't you seen the trucks with both logos on 'em??

Taco bell is owned by "Yum!"...the same company that owns Pizza Hut, KFC, Long John Silvers, and A&W
"Yum!" has a contract to sell only Pepsi products in these businesses.

Latest posts