Another Covid strain............

Help Support CattleToday:

Not sure a real national "news" program exists any more. They are entertainment programs now. The on screen person is more of an entertainer than a news anchor. Supply and demand. America getting what it wants, demands, supports, pays for.
Pretty much. Nowadays, if you can fog a mirror, and can regurgitate that which your target audience wants to hear..................no need for news.

Media-Control-Chart-copy.jpg

Say what they want you to say, and the funding will keep coming!

So far, I haven't (read of) much difference in the Omicron and the Delta but it's early yet.

'multiple mutations' but not a lot out there on what effect those mutations might cause or consist of other than changes in the spike protein

So far, I haven't (read of) much difference in the Omicron and the Delta but it's early yet.

'multiple mutations' but not a lot out there on what effect those mutations might cause or consist of other than changes in the spike protein
Good thing we flattened the curve to give it time to mutate.

The doc in South Africa that identified it has said the symptoms are relatively mild across all age groups and ethnicities; mostly a mild cough, mild fever, and muscle aches.

Thus far, this all sounds like excessive hype before it's even possible to have answers.

Latest posts