Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

Comparing Frame Scores and Pounds on the Ground, through "Averaging", is similar to comparing "Shades and Tints" in a paint display - such as mahogany, rust, terra-cotta, burgandy, fuschia and wine - - and all tints and hues therein! It all breaks down to what one has - or - what one wants! It is a game - like "Three Dimensional Chess". . . . .and the winner IS!! - - -Whomever makes the PROFIT!

. . . . 1700 pound cows cost more $$$$ to feed than 1200 pound cows.

DOC HARRIS

I've been away for awhile so I'm catching up. The one thing I haven't seen in this thread is the management of the cows. Were they overfed in the last trimester? Were they lacking in mineral? Did they have other health problems?

Let's not go blaming the bull (angus or othewise) until all the questions are answered.

Angus Guy":3s0dpb2m said:
I've been away for awhile so I'm catching up. The one thing I haven't seen in this thread is the management of the cows. Were they overfed in the last trimester? Were they lacking in mineral? Did they have other health problems?

Let's not go blaming the bull (angus or othewise) until all the questions are answered.

Good points.

Latest posts