Andy Griffith Show

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S

Reaction score
I'm sitting here in the recliner with a little brown bottle watching the Andy Griffith Show. Supper is ready. It doesn't get much better than this.

Time change ain't so bad. I've been in the house more tonight, than I have all summer.

It doesn't get any better than The Andy Griffith Show. My 16 year old daughter even loves the show. My son, who is in 7th grade asked me the other day if everybody likes the Andy Griffith Show; he said that people would make reference to it or say a line from it at school. Best show ever.

342_320.jpg

It's bittersweet to watch the show now that he's passed away. But the way it has held up, that's the mark of quality.

My boss had some correspondence with Andy, we have a signed 'thank you' letter from him and he graciously included a print of his Christmas card photo with him, his wife, their yeller lab and their Model A; it's framed and on the wall.

Rafter S":2ehzvh9k said:
I'm sitting here in the recliner with a little brown bottle watching the Andy Griffith Show. Supper is ready. It doesn't get much better than this.
Has Barney ordered a "Pizza Pie" yet?

TexasBred":l58qhq71 said:
Rafter S":l58qhq71 said:
Hasy Barney ordered a "Pizza Pie" yet?

No, but Otis was on one of the episodes I watched. He was always funny.

I just love the show. I think I've watched every episode 30 times LOL. We have a Andy Griffth trivia board game I'm the king of it. Anyone in my family won't play with anymore. :( LOL

inyati13":1irkostl said:
I have been a lifetime fan of the show but I finally reached over-load. Been there, seen that.

I'm that way with any other show, and it seems normal, but there is something about The Andy Griffith Show that I can watch over and over. I can lay off a while and jump right back in and enjoy them all over again. I can't explain it, but it's got rewatchability.

Latest posts