And you just thought our homegrown bulls were ugly

Help Support CattleToday:

You would have at the price we got them at. Daughter is going to join the association and get DNA test done. Apparently if they test something like 50% and up, you get papers on them. So even though we didnt buy papered waygu, we can get them papered. Technically, we got them for heifer bulls. But......... if they turn out to be mostly waygu, there you go... He's a weekender and wanted cows on his place. Somehow he got these, maybe the guy owed him money...
Hope it works out, but you often get what you paid for..

Hope it works out, but you often get what you paid for..
We got heifer bulls... If they are over 50% waygu, doesnt matter what we paid, they are waygu.. We'll be able to sell their calves as waygu meat. Its a win win... but if they turn out to be just heifer bulls, then, we still got a deal... the youngest is ready to work. I think he's just 8 mo, the others are 14mo.. The youngest though seems to be ready to work. lol... I'd like to get this guys heifers. He has 3... or 2, cant remember. Just hope this waygu trend continues. But like i said, we bought them for heifer bulls...

We got heifer bulls... If they are over 50% waygu, doesnt matter what we paid, they are waygu.. We'll be able to sell their calves as waygu meat. Its a win win... but if they turn out to be just heifer bulls, then, we still got a deal... the youngest is ready to work. I think he's just 8 mo, the others are 14mo.. The youngest though seems to be ready to work. lol... I'd like to get this guys heifers. He has 3... or 2, cant remember. Just hope this waygu trend continues. But like i said, we bought them for heifer bulls...
So let's see some pictures of these dudes!

Daughter acquired another wagyu, this one is only 50% wagyu and 50% char.... But he's half of the desired line..

My daughter who is the driving force with the waygus, had them tested.. I dont know what it means, but maybe someone here does.. Tenderness score 6 and SCD gene is VA.

Latest posts