an artical about naming Cows!?!

Help Support CattleToday:

This data would seem to coincide with the weight gain Dun has gotten with calves that are curry combed daily. Or was that Caustic? ;-)

Duh......I would expect unstressed animals (and humans) to perform better.........What is so damn new about that. Amazing what "research" can figure out.... :roll:

Would have been sad had the "research" shown we need to mistreat our animals for them to produce more.....

Let's see.......wonder if my tractors would last longer if I used dirty fuel, never changed the oil and used dirty water. I'll bet it doesn't ever need new air filters either.... :lol: Oh, oh, oh......what kind of toys do tractors like? :banana:

If you scroll down,there's a vidio about a "cow wash".. which does look like a good idea.. mix it with some insect spray maybe..

1982vett":10red3df said:
Would have been sad had the "research" shown we need to mistreat our animals for them to produce more.....

Let's see.......wonder if my tractors would last longer if I used dirty fuel, never changed the oil and used dirty water. I'll bet it doesn't ever need new air filters either.... :lol: Oh, oh, oh......what kind of toys do tractors like? :banana:

I'm thinking research grant money is in order.

Jogeephus":1y2r2ym8 said:
1982vett":1y2r2ym8 said:

I'm thinking research grant money is in order.

Would be tempting, but then I'd just become one of ...... "them". :(

peg4x4":2dtkghue said:
If you scroll down,there's a vidio about a "cow wash".. which does look like a good idea.. mix it with some insect spray maybe..
We use those for the Water Buffalo when they are kept in the barns, they really enjoy the massage and cool water!
The spray race is a popular method of insect cotroll in some African countries, a long building fitted with spray nozzles top, sides and bottom to spray diluted insecticide, commonly organophosphate, to controll ticks and other parasites. The alternative is a plunge dip which is rather more drastic method of tick controll.

Latest posts