Amanda Knox found guilty of murder, again

Help Support CattleToday:

Her alleged accomplice isn't tho.
He'll have plenty of time to write a tell all book.

I haven't really kept up with the case tho, so I have no idea if there's a shred of truth in Italy's charges or not.

denvermartinfarms":vsniwxjo said:
Jogeephus":vsniwxjo said:
She sure doesn't look like a murderer but you never know.
Murderer's have a certain look among them???

That's my point. She looks like the girl next door. All innocent looking but I wouldn't envision the girl next door participating in a drug crazed orgy either. Can't speak for you but if I were in her shoes I'd already be under the jail and no one would have given it a second thought - even if I were innocent.

Jogeephus":1a135f8z said:
denvermartinfarms":1a135f8z said:
Jogeephus":1a135f8z said:
She sure doesn't look like a murderer but you never know.
Murderer's have a certain look among them???

That's my point. She looks like the girl next door. All innocent looking but I wouldn't envision the girl next door participating in a drug crazed orgy either. Can't speak for you but if I were in her shoes I'd already be under the jail and no one would have given it a second thought - even if I were innocent.
I was wondering what the look of a murderer is in your opinion? I've never found that looks had anything to do with, good or bad , smart or dumb, nice or mean.

Jogeephus":22uitf4i said:
denvermartinfarms":22uitf4i said:
I was wondering what the look of a murderer is in your opinion?

I have no preconceived idea of what one looks like.
Ok, that's where I was at. Although I have some ideas, I haven't found any particular group exempt.

Jogeephus":20prxors said:
denvermartinfarms":20prxors said:

I have no preconceived idea of what one looks like.

In my experience it's been they have this crazy look in their eye while wielding a weapon screaming I'm going to f'ing kill you and that b____ you have with you

Those stories on Dateline or 20/20 seem to have one thing in common. The neighbors, family members and friends just can't believe the person on trial had any bone in them that could do "this" crime! Humans have the ability to mask how they react when they are outside their typical surroundings.

Whether she committed a crime or not, we won't ever know, but I bet she'd give just about anything short of her life to not be in the situation she is in. It's a lesson in learning to make decisions you can live with forever. I think it use to be called character.

D2Cat":2q8yappr said:
Those stories on Dateline or 20/20 seem to have one thing in common. The neighbors, family members and friends just can't believe the person on trial had any bone in them that could do "this" crime! Humans have the ability to mask how they react when they are outside their typical surroundings.

Whether she committed a crime or not, we won't ever know, but I bet she'd give just about anything short of her life to not be in the situation she is in. It's a lesson in learning to make decisions you can live with forever. I think it use to be called character.

Why do you think everyone dates girls from the town next door in High School! There's a lot of truth in that.

denvermartinfarms":36r7xarb said:

Jefferey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein, Richard Hitchcock, Charles Manson, Henry Lee Lucas,
Tersea [Wilson] Lewis, Aileen Wuornos. All had a very "troubled" look about them.

Ted Bundy didn't have the look of a murderer to me.
[Although I saw one photo of him with a hate filled stare that looked like he wanted to kill the photographer.]
To me he looked more like an arrogant snake, or a con man type thief.

cross_7":3ez1ffps said:
In my experience it's been they have this crazy look in their eye while wielding a weapon screaming I'm going to f'ing kill you and that b____ you have with you

Does your experience include climbing out the bedroom window, too? :lol:

slick4591":9r5rmveb said:
cross_7":9r5rmveb said:

Does your experience include climbing out the bedroom window, too? :lol:

Not climbing but jumping out the window
Running down the alley butt nekid carrying your pants and making it out with only one boot
That's bad enough in itself but haveing to run a serpentine pattern to avoid the gun shots is sure is enough tough barefooted
Some people just take things too serious :mrgreen:

Son of Butch":2vgzs5m9 said:
denvermartinfarms":2vgzs5m9 said:

Jefferey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein, Richard Hitchcock, Charles Manson, Henry Lee Lucas,
Tersea [Wilson] Lewis, Aileen Wuornos. All had a very "troubled" look about them.

Ted Bundy didn't have the look of a murderer to me.
[Although I saw one photo of him with a hate filled stare that looked like he wanted to kill the photographer.]
To me he looked more like an arrogant snake, or a con man type thief.
Did O.J. Simpson look like a murder when he was smiling and running through the airport hurtling those chairs for Hertz Rental Cars of did you think "All Pro Running Back, Heisman Winner"??

Latest posts