AMAFERM/VitaFerm

Help Support CattleToday:

creativecattle

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Ohrmundt Simmentals":1ro5ead8 said:
torogmc81":1ro5ead8 said:
Power Keg does still exist.

BTW the Vitaferm website gets an "F" from me when it comes to product names and label, classification. And talking to others I'm not the only one who noticed. With all their commercials on RFD and marketing at expos/conventions and elsewhere, you would think their website would have more clarity and better description of their product lines. Just my 2-cents

I'll second that. Unless you go to the buy it now area. Then you can see what products they sell. Really nice site. Just lacking in very key area.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with our website. If there is any product information you would like sent to you or you would like someone to give you a call please email me a [email protected]. We are actually in the process of doing some updates to our website. However, those thing always take time and the new layout won't be up for a bit. - Crystal Blin, BioyZyme DIrector of Marketing
 

creativecattle

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
TexasBred":2njfv3y0 said:
No trouble feeding both Availa 4 and Bovatec. Two totally different products wth different functions. Vitaferm use to make a tub with Amaferm in it. Called it a Power Keg. It was DDG based rather than molasses based. I dont' know if they still make it our now. Several tub companies incorporate Amaferm into their Tubs. Check "Orwig Tubs". They are located more in the north part of the country. We have a couple of the Orwig sons down in the area that manufacture the tubs with the Amaferm. Shipping might be a bit high though. ;-)

We do still offer the Power Keg in addition to Pow'R Lyk (which is also 20% protein, but molasses based). One improvement that has been made is that both the Power Keg and Pow'R Lyk tubs contain a bag of our Concept-Aid mineral. If you have questions feel free to email me at [email protected].
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,603
Reaction score
150
Location
Heart of Texas
creativecattle":winnvwis said:
TexasBred":winnvwis said:
No trouble feeding both Availa 4 and Bovatec. Two totally different products wth different functions. Vitaferm use to make a tub with Amaferm in it. Called it a Power Keg. It was DDG based rather than molasses based. I dont' know if they still make it our now. Several tub companies incorporate Amaferm into their Tubs. Check "Orwig Tubs". They are located more in the north part of the country. We have a couple of the Orwig sons down in the area that manufacture the tubs with the Amaferm. Shipping might be a bit high though. ;-)

We do still offer the Power Keg in addition to Pow'R Lyk (which is also 20% protein, but molasses based). One improvement that has been made is that both the Power Keg and Pow'R Lyk tubs contain a bag of our Concept-Aid mineral. If you have questions feel free to email me at [email protected].
Thank you. I've always been a big believer and supporter of your products.
 
OP
T

torogmc81

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
3
Location
Kentucky
creativecattle":3ogs9qn4 said:
Ohrmundt Simmentals":3ogs9qn4 said:
torogmc81":3ogs9qn4 said:
Power Keg does still exist.

BTW the Vitaferm website gets an "F" from me when it comes to product names and label, classification. And talking to others I'm not the only one who noticed. With all their commercials on RFD and marketing at expos/conventions and elsewhere, you would think their website would have more clarity and better description of their product lines. Just my 2-cents

I'll second that. Unless you go to the buy it now area. Then you can see what products they sell. Really nice site. Just lacking in very key area.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with our website. If there is any product information you would like sent to you or you would like someone to give you a call please email me a [email protected]. We are actually in the process of doing some updates to our website. However, those thing always take time and the new layout won't be up for a bit. - Crystal Blin, BioyZyme DIrector of Marketing
Thank you Crystal for your information and response, and contact info.
 

BryanM

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 3, 2007
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
does anyone have any info on the vitaferm tubs? I don't see anything on there website? I did order some vitaferm concept aid to try out!
 

creativecattle

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
BryanM":30hqcf5m said:
does anyone have any info on the vitaferm tubs? I don't see anything on there website? I did order some vitaferm concept aid to try out!

Bryan, glad to hear you have placed an order. I am not sure how that drugs.com website got our information. A bunch of it is incorrect. We have actually been trying for the last month to get it taken down. Here is a brochure on all our protein products, it lists the Guaranteed Analysis for each product - http://static.backofficeapps.com/biozym ... ochure.pdf
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,603
Reaction score
150
Location
Heart of Texas
creativecattle":194wfeo3 said:
BryanM":194wfeo3 said:
does anyone have any info on the vitaferm tubs? I don't see anything on there website? I did order some vitaferm concept aid to try out!

Bryan, glad to hear you have placed an order. I am not sure how that drugs.com website got our information. A bunch of it is incorrect. We have actually been trying for the last month to get it taken down. Here is a brochure on all our protein products, it lists the Guaranteed Analysis for each product - http://static.backofficeapps.com/biozym ... ochure.pdf
That information is not hard to obtain. Ordinarily comes right off the product itself. Appears to me they give a very good review of the product and has more information than your own website. What parts are incorrect and what changes have been made to these erroneous things?
 

creativecattle

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
TexasBred":2z6imn0k said:
creativecattle":2z6imn0k said:
BryanM":2z6imn0k said:
does anyone have any info on the vitaferm tubs? I don't see anything on there website? I did order some vitaferm concept aid to try out!

Bryan, glad to hear you have placed an order. I am not sure how that drugs.com website got our information. A bunch of it is incorrect. We have actually been trying for the last month to get it taken down. Here is a brochure on all our protein products, it lists the Guaranteed Analysis for each product - http://static.backofficeapps.com/biozym ... ochure.pdf
That information is not hard to obtain. Ordinarily comes right off the product itself. Appears to me they give a very good review of the product and has more information than your own website. What parts are incorrect and what changes have been made to these erroneous things?

Since Drugs.com posting this information the Power Keg now also contains a Guarantee for Cobalt. As well some of the ingredients have changed due to an update in the formula. Now each of our Protein products, Power Keg, Pow'R Lyk and Power Meal, contain a bag of our Concept-Aid mineral in them, which ultimately means a better value for you and your cattle. Drugs.com has some products listed that we don't even make anymore there for making some of the information irrelevant and incorrect.
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,603
Reaction score
150
Location
Heart of Texas
creativecattle":aurr48w6 said:
Since Drugs.com posting this information the Power Keg now also contains a Guarantee for Cobalt. As well some of the ingredients have changed due to an update in the formula. Now each of our Protein products, Power Keg, Pow'R Lyk and Power Meal, contain a bag of our Concept-Aid mineral in them, which ultimately means a better value for you and your cattle. Drugs.com has some products listed that we don't even make anymore there for making some of the information irrelevant and incorrect.

A bag?? In how much of the Keg,Lyk, Meal mixture? A bag in a ton? A bag in each tub? What are the benefits. How much did the price go up? Nothing is free. I'm not picking at you. But since you represent them and I love your products and also recommend them highly I just want to get a better handle on exactly what is going on so I too can "pass it on". You should appreciate the "free" exposure from Drugs.com. especially when it is very complimentary.
 

creativecattle

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
I don't mind answering the questions at all. We appreciate your support. The Power Keg, Pow'R Lyk Tub and Power Meal all have a recommended feeding rate of 1 lb. per head, per day. When that cow eats a 1 lb. she also is getting 4 oz. of Concept-Aid mineral, which is the feeding rate we also recommend when feeding the loose Concept-Aid mineral. The benefit is not only are you getting protein and Amaferm, but you are also getting a high quality breeding mineral. Concept-Aid has organic Zn, Mn, and Cu, maximum levels of Selenium and a high level of Vitamin E which is important for repairing the reproductive tract after calving, so we can get those cows bred back faster. Retail on the Power Keg is $110 (before freight) and $90 for the Pow'R Lyk (before freight). The difference in cost comes from the plastic on the Pow'R Lyk Tub.
 

Pineland

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
East Texas
Thanks CC for the info.

How much is your Power Meal per bag?

Scratch that I found it after googling "Power Meal Price". The website in its current form is not easily navigated to find information as others have mentioned. Hopefully you guys will get that resolved. I had researched your product before, but could not find some of the products and consequently did not purchase any.

I recently purchased some Concept Aid from Evan's Farms Feed after getting some additional info from TB on this forum and seeing you on this forum. Unfortunately I have not found a distributor or dealer that keeps the Power Keg or Pow'R Lyk in stock near the Houston Area. If you could put me in the right direction, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.
 

Latest posts

Top