Almost seems boring............

Help Support CattleToday:

what happened ? is mf gone or just admiring his perfect cow operation or is he touring the country sharing his knowledge on how to succeed at being a_________ (fill in the blank)

M5farm":xfmu25fw said:
what happened ? is mf gone or just admiring his perfect cow operation or is he touring the country sharing his knowledge on how to succeed at being a_________ (fill in the blank)

He was put in Time Out (banned) for a month.

:lol: I missed it, what did MF do this time.... :lol:

As for SL, he's too annoying most of the time to even be entertaining :roll:

His obnoxious ways of belittling people and calling names crossed the line. He made fun of a person's physical disability in a very cruel manner.
It was not funny. It was horrible.

There's not a place for that anywhere but doing it from a computer to somebody you don't know over probably an issue that in all actuality didn't amount to much is worse. Not cool!

Haven't seen SL for a couple days, is he banned also for a while, or just absent ...... Or now playing games a James T.?

Alan":15gk0mtc said:
Haven't seen SL for a couple days, is he banned also for a while, or just absent ...... Or now playing games a James T.?

How many handles do some of these people have? I'm a newbie and have only been reading and posting for a couple of months so most of this is greek to me.

denvermartinfarms":1kcn64lf said:
I think it is great but what does a month do after that won't it be just like before.

Yes, but one must continue to hope that children grow wiser with the passage of time and life experience..... :bang:

CottageFarm":3oy9bhin said:
denvermartinfarms":3oy9bhin said:
I think it is great but what does a month do after that won't it be just like before.

Yes, but one must continue to hope that children grow wiser with the passage of time and life experience..... :bang:
i agree and hope but he seems very content being just like he is and really adds nothing helpful on here.

chippie":33d34q6m said:
His obnoxious ways of belittling people and calling names crossed the line. He made fun of a person's physical disability in a very cruel manner.
It was not funny. It was horrible.

That's what is called being a troll.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
There usually aren't to many of those types around here. I have wanted to post this a few times, but didn't want to add to the derailing of someone else's thread.
BC07DB7F-89E4-4E43-ABD3-67A47C2C8940-421-00000123D43BC3A6.jpg

I am almost equally disappointed in two long time members that stooped down to his level at every opportunity, whether he was being stupid or not.

M5farm":3trggjuf said:
1 month is not good enough.

I don't think it will cause him to change his ways. We shall see. Its happened before with him, his current screen name is (at least) his second or 3rd.

I won't miss him.

Katherine

Latest posts