Alan - trade your restaurant bill for this or keep it?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
RECEIPT_zps7221653a.png

I had a bill about that bad in Negril, but it was about $35 us. Still about died when they brought me a bill for $5,000 for dinner for two.

Dammitt! Sky! :mad: When we met up for dinner I wanted to take you for a $6.30 big Mac! But Nooooooo! You wanted fancy food! :mad: I said I would pick up the tab, but your drunken azz stole the receipt I need it for a tax write off! Which by the way dinner was all about you doing tree work for me! :mad: I still need that Christmas tree cut down! A nice 4 footer! I need that receipt back! :mad: :mad: Not only that! you hid the top of the receipt which showed you ordered 6 radish sandwhiches in a drunken haze! ........ I'm talking to Obama, yes I will tell on you..... I need a Kleenex!

I'm thinking you guys must've been at GreyBeard's place today, and ended up with a serious case of the munchies and cotton mouth! :lol2: :lol2:

Alan":2ft9kn5g said:
Dammitt! Sky! :mad: When we met up for dinner I wanted to take you for a $6.30 big Mac! But Nooooooo! You wanted fancy food! :mad: I said I would pick up the tab, but your drunken azz stole the receipt I need it for a tax write off! Which by the way dinner was all about you doing tree work for me! :mad: I still need that Christmas tree cut down! A nice 4 footer! I need that receipt back! :mad: :mad: Not only that! you hid the top of the receipt which showed you ordered 6 radish sandwhiches in a drunken haze! ........ I'm talking to Obama, yes I will tell on you..... I need a Kleenex!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I am sorry I can't hold my liquor when you said Sky I thought you meant sky is the limit for dinner :lol2:

john250":2vgfgz33 said:
Dom Perignon! Well, who wants cheap strippers.

There's a Denny's Restraunt just opened in NYC that serves Dom Perignon.

I used to go to the local Denny's late at night right after last call at the local bars, just to watch the show...when all the drunks would come staggering in and the fights began.

greybeard":z89750y1 said:
john250":z89750y1 said:
Dom Perignon! Well, who wants cheap strippers.

There's a Denny's Restraunt just opened in NYC that serves Dom Perignon.

I used to go to the local Denny's late at night right after last call at the local bars, just to watch the show...when all the drunks would come staggering in and the fights began.

I went there to eat after working at clubs bouncinig .. I saw enough fights before closing time so when I was at dennys it was just me and my food to heck with the fighting :lol2:

Latest posts