Alabama doesn't give a rat's tail?

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":3iwb78wu said:
Bright Raven":3iwb78wu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3iwb78wu said:
Reagan accomplished many of his goals without having either the House or the Senate I might remind you. Of course our current POTUS sure isn't The Gipper now is he?

Are you OK?
:lol:

No, I'm TN.

You said while you were banned, you were more productive. Don't forget that.
:cboy:

Bright Raven":hhan0nty said:
TennesseeTuxedo":hhan0nty said:
Bright Raven":hhan0nty said:
Are you OK?
:lol:

No, I'm TN.

Why aren't you out with your cattle? I'm at my day job waiting on some appraisals with time to pass.

TennesseeTuxedo":13wcvfk3 said:
Bright Raven":13wcvfk3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":13wcvfk3 said:
No, I'm TN.

Why aren't you out with your cattle? I'm at my day job waiting on some appraisals with time to pass.

Just got in from a heat check. Mary Mother of Jesus, it is cold.

Got a cow that will not come in. Put in a CIDR , she should be in today. She ain't. She did this last year. All my other cows are Fertile Myrtles

Bright Raven":29mdtnmy said:
TennesseeTuxedo":29mdtnmy said:
Bright Raven":29mdtnmy said:

Just got in from a heat check. Mary Mother of Jesus, it is cold.

Got a cow that will not come in. Put in a CIDR , she should be in today. She ain't. She did this last year. All my other cows are Fertile Myrtles

Send her to me, my bulls know how to handle cases like this....rookie.

Bright Raven":43gno4hu said:
Got a cow that will not come in. Put in a CIDR , she should be in today. She ain't. She did this last year.
All my other cows are Fertile Myrtles
You know in your heart she needs to be culled, survival of the fittest.
Cut her bull calves and sell all her calves as feeders.

Bright Raven":2qyvj8wv said:
Only 51 vote majority in Senate. Plus Rand Paul likes to be a lone wolf. The New England Republicans like Susan Collins are moderates.

My understanding is that (if one takes off partisan glasses), Jones is pretty moderate as well. I think we need more of those, or at least those willing to put Country over Party, and actually listen to opposing viewpoints.

boondocks":2zelcj7y said:
Bright Raven":2zelcj7y said:
Only 51 vote majority in Senate. Plus Rand Paul likes to be a lone wolf. The New England Republicans like Susan Collins are moderates.

My understanding is that (if one takes off partisan glasses), Jones is pretty moderate as well. I think we need more of those, or at least those willing to put Country over Party, and actually listen to opposing viewpoints.

That's the image he was trying to put out there. I don't know if he is as moderate as he promoted himself as being. The question is will he put country first. He has one year to prove it

boondocks":2yfl9tq1 said:
Bright Raven":2yfl9tq1 said:

They vote the party line. Even when they don't it is orchestrated for appearances.

TennesseeTuxedo":21dj8zr7 said:
I have complete confidence Mr. Jones with do the right thing once he's sworn in.
I hope your right, he does stand a chance because the liberal dumocrats won't kill him off being from Alabama.

HDRider":2gtgesrm said:
boondocks":2gtgesrm said:
Bright Raven":2gtgesrm said:

They vote the party line. Even when they don't it is orchestrated for appearances.

Talking with kinfolk over there he was the lesser of evils. Lot of people didn't want any of them.
Moore was a kook and Strange was flawed in their eyes as well.

Son of Butch":1nsl0xpe said:
Bright Raven":1nsl0xpe said:
Got a cow that will not come in. Put in a CIDR , she should be in today. She ain't. She did this last year.

Culling her is logical. However, I continue to get her bred. She has had 4 bull calves. All have been cut except the one on her who was 104 pounds at birth, so likely will also get cut. One of her steers was purchased by Davemk who is a user here. His son showed him.

I put her on the 7 day synchronize plan. CIDR and GnRH on day one, pull CIDR and Lut on day seven, and breed at 60 hours and dose of GnRH. She didn't do anything. Vulva is pale and dry. Not even the slightest innuendo of estrus. So I am just going to wait 21 days. If she don't come in, I will pull the calf off her for 48 hours.

Bright Raven":1mix1h0t said:
Son of Butch":1mix1h0t said:
Bright Raven":1mix1h0t said:

Culling her is logical. However, I continue to get her bred. She has had 4 bull calves. All have been cut except the one on her who was 104 pounds at birth, so likely will also get cut. One of her steers was purchased by Davemk who is a user here. His son showed him.

I put her on the 7 day synchronize plan. CIDR and GnRH on day one, pull CIDR and Lut on day seven, and breed at 60 hours and dose of GnRH. She didn't do anything. Vulva is pale and dry. Not even the slightest innuendo of estrus. So I am just going to wait 21 days. If she don't come in, I will pull the calf off her for 48 hours.
Just on her production alone she should be culled. She'll be a good cow in a commercial herd, but for someone looking to sell bulls an heifers as breeding stock she apparently doesn't cut it.

HDRider":27y04kor said:
boondocks":27y04kor said:
Bright Raven":27y04kor said:

That's why I'm starting a new party, the Radical Moderates.
Seriously, if we ended the egregious gerrymandering; overrruled Citizens United; and instituted term limits and campaign finance reform, we could do a whole lot better

boondocks":229o7tww said:
HDRider":229o7tww said:
boondocks":229o7tww said:

Seriously, if we ended the egregious gerrymandering; overrruled Citizens United; and instituted term limits and campaign finance reform, we could do a whole lot better

Who is going to enforce these new changes? The corrupt DOJ? FBI?
Wrestling the power away from the corrupt congress is impossible as it has become party over country.
No matter your party affiliations what is coming out about our institutions is beyond frightening driving our division deeper to the point of destruction.
We were founded as a country of laws this is being shredded for and by partisan politics.
This is a nightmare that should keep us all up at night worrying about our successive generations. The institutions we placed our trust in are no longer trustworthy. I am at a loss on the best way to clean up this mess other than wiping the slate clean of all the employees.
This truly is a swamp and everyone I mean everyone of our politicians need to be replaced.

Caustic Burno":179yw0ao said:
boondocks":179yw0ao said:
HDRider":179yw0ao said:

Who is going to enforce these new changes? The corrupt DOJ? FBI?
Wrestling the power away from the corrupt congress is impossible as it has become party over country.
No matter your party affiliations what is coming out about our institutions is beyond frightening driving our division deeper to the point of destruction.
We were founded as a country of laws this is being shredded for and by partisan politics.
This is a nightmare that should keep us all up at night worrying about our successive generations. The institutions we placed our trust in are no longer trustworthy. I am at a loss on the best way to clean up this mess other than wiping the slate clean of all the employees.
This truly is a swamp and everyone I mean everyone of our politicians need to be replaced.
Call me a sentimentalist, but I liked the days when FBI agents went undercover as subversives better than today when subversives go undercover as FBI agents.

https://spectator.org/fbi-gate-deep-state-in-deep-spit/

Caustic Burno":132vm2i0 said:
HDRider":132vm2i0 said:
boondocks":132vm2i0 said:

Talking with kinfolk over there he was the lesser of evils. Lot of people didn't want any of them.
Moore was a kook and Strange was flawed in their eyes as well.
. It is sure,they didn't want Moore in Washington... And they would pull every trick in the book to make sure he wasn't....jones wasn't the lesser of the 2 evils, he just knew what angles to work and what groups...

Latest posts