Alabama doesn't give a rat's tail?

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":2wfhbsvx said:
I heard a 25% turnout is expected for voting in the election today in Alabama.
Seems 75% really don't give a rat's tail about who represents them.
I believe it's gonna turn out to be stronger than that,,, you couldn't find a parking spot here when the polls opened...and the traffic in Huntsville was worse than normal...but every one here is sick of it and glad when it's over...I'm sick of jughead jones...they were some folks off the parkway holding up jones signs.. The old me would have give them the salute.. But I said Thank you Lord ..and kept looking straight ahead.. :nod:

It's like that with any special elections. I expect to have higher than normal turnout due to the controversy. I turned in my vote last thursday before i left town

My wife and I went about 2pm. There was only one other couple in there at the time. Mother in law works there. She said it's been a light turn out up until then.

Son of Butch":35ry0lhj said:
I heard a 25% turnout is expected for voting in the election today in Alabama.
Seems 75% really don't give a rat's tail about who represents them.

That's their call and after listening to all the media crap who knows what's true.
Got bunch of relatives over near Hunstvile and Opelika. I have said when this is over I am going to call to get their take.

Only 51 vote majority in Senate. Plus Rand Paul likes to be a lone wolf. The New England Republicans like Susan Collins are moderates.

TennesseeTuxedo":2hi8954q said:
Bright Raven":2hi8954q said:
Only 51 vote majority in Senate. Plus Rand Paul likes to be a lone wolf. The New England Republicans like Susan Collins are moderates.

The President might have to learn how to govern rather than bully.

Good luck! I don't think his path will be easy using either method.

Bright Raven":xkr022c3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":xkr022c3 said:
Bright Raven":xkr022c3 said:

Reagan accomplished many of his goals without having either the House or the Senate I might remind you. Of course our current POTUS sure isn't The Gipper now is he?

TennesseeTuxedo":gf411wgm said:
Bright Raven":gf411wgm said:
TennesseeTuxedo":gf411wgm said:

Reagan accomplished many of his goals without having either the House or the Senate I might remind you. Of course our current POTUS sure isn't The Gipper now is he?

Are you OK?
:lol:

Bright Raven":2a2js52b said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2a2js52b said:
Bright Raven":2a2js52b said:

Are you OK?
:lol:

No, I'm TN.