Alabama Crimson Tide

Help Support CattleToday:

Limomike":3ojutdtf said:
From my standpoint.. another LSU / Alabama game would be boring.. If Bama couldnt even win on their own turf, what makes them think they can win somewhere else? I dont think most of the country wants to see a rematch. I say the two unbeaten teams should play.. Houston & LSU. I know thats not gonna happen.. I do know that if OSU beats OU in Stoolwater Saturday nite, then an LSU / OSU game would draw plenty of interest. Did I hear someone say "playoff' ?? Playoff.. playoff.. playoff....
your probably right,,, in that "most" of the country don't :cowboy:

TexasBred":21lnkpng said:
Limomike":21lnkpng said:
From my standpoint.. another LSU / Alabama game would be boring.. If Bama couldnt even win on their own turf, what makes them think they can win somewhere else? I dont think most of the country wants to see a rematch. I say the two unbeaten teams should play.. Houston & LSU. I know thats not gonna happen.. I do know that if OSU beats OU in Stoolwater Saturday nite, then an LSU / OSU game would draw plenty of interest. Did I hear someone say "playoff' ?? Playoff.. playoff.. playoff....
:clap: :nod: :nod: :nod: :clap:
Yes Please! A playoff in CFB is my dream. I would probably vacation the entire month and just watch games and listen to talk radio....

And post about it on CT of course!