Tide Pods

Help Support CattleToday:

I used to understand young people. Occasionally, I could even help one. I just don't know anymore.

Any kind of challenge is idiotic. Remember the ice bucket challenge? People died from that when their friends dropped entire buckets of ice water including the bucket on their heads from an elevated position and broke their necks.

ddd75":zinh1wg5 said:
maybe they'll start a 'cliff challenge'

If they do, maybe it will cut down the overpopulation of stupid and dumber than dumb. I honestly cannot believe how stupid this next generation coming up is. At least when the kids used to swallow goldfish whole they were getting a form of protein...

The 'challenge' deal is as old as the hills but it has become extremely radical.

One that comes to my mind. We called them 'dares'. A neighbor boy - their farm joined ours - was over. It was winter and the pond for the cows and horses was frozen. But out toward the center, the ice was only an inch or so thick. We dared him to go out to the center. He did. Stood there smiling. We said, now jump up. He did and under he went. He almost drowned and then almost froze to death. Dad whipped both of us.

farmerjan":1poxq6in said:
ddd75":1poxq6in said:
maybe they'll start a 'cliff challenge'

If they do, maybe it will cut down the overpopulation of stupid and dumber than dumb. I honestly cannot believe how stupid this next generation coming up is. At least when the kids used to swallow goldfish whole they were getting a form of protein...
Probably will be able to sue the company...can see it now, if you or a loved one,were injured or killed while eating a pod, contact the Goldwater law firm...wait till they reproduce,, it's only going to get worse with every generation..

MRRherefords":2vu0u5sz said:
If you are over the age of 12 and you eat one of them, then it is natural selection weeding out the bad ones in the gene pool. :lol: :lol:
12!? I'd say more like 3!

Thinning of the herd. I've been saying it for year we have made the world to safe. Now with all the child proof and safe stuff the dumb kids make it to adulthood and some reproduce. Stop putting coves on light plugs, leave the cabinets with chemicals open, give out bb guns and dart guns let natural selection take place. We need more dangerous challenges.

wacocowboy":3c8s3xdt said:
Thinning of the herd. I've been saying it for year we have made the world to safe. Now with all the child proof and safe stuff the dumb kids make it to adulthood and some reproduce. Stop putting coves on light plugs, leave the cabinets with chemicals open, give out bb guns and dart guns let natural selection take place. We need more dangerous challenges.
Sounds like our house! We never had locks on cabinets tell recently and that is to keep the dang dogs out of the trash

I reacted like most of you, but then realized it isn't that crazy.

I mean, we show kids that ingesting a variety of chemicals is a good thing.

We start the morning with caffeine, then tobacco/nicotine, then move to alcohol, then some prescription pills before bedtime.

Millions of adults die yearly from alcohol and tobacco. Neighbor lady died from liver failure from booze, leaving her daughter without a mom, so we had her over a lot.

Our solution for drinking is for booze companies to make ads to drink responsibly, even though alcohol is toxic and impairs judgment.

Perhaps we need ads to responsibly consume tide pods, gasoline, bleach or whatever.

First, there was the salt and ice challenge. It was hilarious! 2nd degree burns, permanent nerve damage. It was awesome! Now we've got this Tide pod challenge. Poisoning, permanent damage to the digestive system. Hilarious! And the YouTube hits!! So many! In the spirit of all this, I've got a new challenge...if you don't know what this is, ask any farm kid. The winner is the one who can keep it on for a week straight! Let's do this, internet!!! (This should really curb any future attempts at internet fame....)

The should be the answer to the decline in the gene pool!!!

I don't know where he got it, but my son in law sent me this and I thought of the perfect site to post, where we all know what it is :D

Latest posts