AI and Marriage

Help Support CattleToday:

Things are moving quickly. I just got a call from the County Sherrif, says I need to get a marriage licenses by COB tomorrow and go to the County Judge Executive and be married. I ask if it could be done at the farm to avoid the transport of the heifer. He said OK. Hook/TennTux would one of you be my best man?

Looks like this might get locked , pretty quick, but I gotta ask this: Where is a cows clit and how do you know she's been stimulated? :???:

cowboy43":3mojhfyg said:
Looks like this might get locked , pretty quick, but I gotta ask this: Where is a cows be nice and how do you know she's been stimulated? :???:

Why would it be locked? Nothing obsene here. That is exactly what I wanted to find out. One, where is the clitorus of a bovine? Two, what reaction does she have to its stimulation? I will not say who, but I got a private message that included information on where to find it. I proceeded to the farm today and examined one of my more gentle heifers to see if I could find it. I think I did. So I proceeded to stimulate it. Have to admit that I was not sure what to do. Anyway, she didn't like it much.

So I proceeded to stimulate it. Have to admit that I was not sure what to do. Anyway, she didn't like it much.[/quote]

Is this the first time you have had that issue with a female?

Dave":19h57p2q said:
So I proceeded to stimulate it. Have to admit that I was not sure what to do. Anyway, she didn't like it much.

Is this the first time you have had that issue with a female?[/quote]

Dave, I am talking about cows. If you are referring to something other than that, I would appreciate it if you would just not involve yourself in this discussion. Thank you.

Another note in my book of why I have a tough time understanding you boys from the south! :shock:

Just joking .... To most of you. :shock: :hide:

inyati13":1y0zyvr3 said:
Dave":1y0zyvr3 said:
So I proceeded to stimulate it. Have to admit that I was not sure what to do. Anyway, she didn't like it much.

Dave, I am talking about cows. If you are referring to something other than that, I would appreciate it if you would just not involve yourself in this discussion. Thank you.[/quote]

Hey, you were the one talking about your neighbor advising you to marry the cow and the county Sheriff stopping by. I wasn't leading this discussion that far astray. It started there!!!!

Dave":soyxx8ix said:
inyati13":soyxx8ix said:
Dave":soyxx8ix said:

Dave, I am talking about cows. If you are referring to something other than that, I would appreciate it if you would just not involve yourself in this discussion. Thank you.

Hey, you were the one talking about your neighbor advising you to marry the cow and the county Sheriff stopping by. I wasn't leading this discussion that far astray. It started there!!!![/quote]

Now that Dave answered you're post, so not to sound like I'm taking too much of a side. You're the one that stepped in shyt, posted it, and tried to defend it. Maybe it's time to just wipe the shyt off, quit making it sound like you're defending and move on....

I better come clean. This has gone far enough. Here are the facts:

I am having trouble when I AI one heifer. She gets nervous and I cannot manipulate her cervix. dun and alisonb did suggest clitorial stimulation prior to insertion of the AI syringe. This helps relax the heifer. There is research in that direction but what I read was that it helps older cows but not so much heifers. I was honest in not knowing where the clitorus was. Today, I examined the vulva of a heifer and think I identified what is the clitorus. I do plan to try the stimulation. It cannot possibly hurt. If she is even distracted, I am ahead of the game.

When I was doing this today, this whole joke began to take form in my mind. I have had a good laugh tonight and I needed that. I hope someone else laughed with me. Goodnight all. I know you folks may think my cheese has slipped off the cracker. Don't think on it anymore. It has been gone for years and is probably molded by now.

Possibly the funniest thread in the history of Cattle Today............Thanks Inyati you goofy sonofagun! :tiphat: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

inyati13":26ul8e7f said:
I better come clean. This has gone far enough. Here are the facts:

I am having trouble when I AI one heifer. She gets nervous and I cannot manipulate her cervix. dun and alisonb did suggest clitorial stimulation prior to insertion of the AI syringe. This helps relax the heifer. There is research in that direction but what I read was that it helps older cows but not so much heifers. I was honest in not knowing where the clitorus was. Today, I examined the vulva of a heifer and think I identified what is the clitorus. I do plan to try the stimulation. It cannot possibly hurt. If she is even distracted, I am ahead of the game.

When I was doing this today, this whole joke began to take form in my mind. I have had a good laugh tonight and I needed that. I hope someone else laughed with me. Goodnight all. I know you folks may think my cheese has slipped off the cracker. Don't think on it anymore. It has been gone for years and is probably molded by now.

:tiphat: :D

Alan

Edited to add; I still wonder about some of you southern boys! :lol: :hide:

3waycross":3tog3l7r said:
Possibly the funniest thread in the history of Cattle Today............Thanks Inyati you goofy sonofagun! :tiphat: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That is just what I wanted someone to say. Glad you liked it. ;-)

Latest posts