AI and Marriage

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
When I decided to get into AI this winter, I never thought it would involve marriage. I have been having trouble with my heifers being nervous during the AI process. dun and alisonb suggested clitorial stimulation to calm them down. alisonb said it also increases conception rate. I was in the pasture with one of my favorite heifers today practicing the clitorial stimulation. My neighbor comes over, parks his pickup, walks out in the pasture and says, "Ron, what in the heck are you doin?" I tell him. I say "Why, do you think someone might get the wrong idea and get me arrested for abusing animals?" He says, "No, No, not in this part of Kentucky, but they might make you marry her." I said, "Well, I am glad she is one of my favorites."

inyati13":317bn3b6 said:
When I decided to get into AI this winter, I never thought it would involve marriage. I have been having trouble with my heifers being nervous during the AI process. dun and alisonb suggested clitorial stimulation to calm them down. alisonb said it also increases conception rate. I was in the pasture with one of my favorite heifers today practicing the clitorial stimulation. My neighbor comes over, parks his pickup, walks out in the pasture and says, "Ron, what in the heck are you doin?" I tell him. I say "Why, do you think someone might get the wrong idea and get me arrested for abusing animals?" He says, "No, No, not in this part of Kentucky, but they might make you marry her." I said, "Well, I am glad she is one of my favorites."

You r shyttin' me right??? :???:

ALACOWMAN":1trk0sg7 said:
hooknline":1trk0sg7 said:
ALACOWMAN":1trk0sg7 said:
well if i were driving though Kentucky and seen that .... id figure it came with the territory :cowboy:
Or Alabama :cowboy:
no wont see that here........ we take em to the barn

IOr just back'em up to a stump. (I'm gonna PM Alli and get more details on this stimulation). :lol2: :lol2:

See the thread under breeding and calving, "Another failure". I wasn't having sex with her. Well, depends on what sex is. Or in the words of Bill Clinton, "depends on what the word is is." Here is the exchange:

by dun » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 am
alisonb wrote:

inyati13 wrote: But this time she humped up. !

alisonb wrote, "Clitoral stimulation - fact, also increases conception rate."

dun wrote, "Glad to hear that someone else does it besides me."

hooknline":2mdmu5tp said:
Done at the time of AI, it helps. Any other time is only foreplay

I understand that. Hook you and I are good friends, surely you know me well enough now that I had to make sure it worked. I wanted to test the results myself before she comes into heat and I am actually doing the AI. I wanted to see if she relaxed. Truth is, she didn't even like it.

Latest posts