Aggies & Fresno State

Help Support CattleToday:

Good for you! Ain't nothin' like a college football game in person. Great atmosphere. I'm going to see Illinois vs. Western Illinois in Champaign this Saturday. Of course, after a couple of 2-10 seasons, I don't have to get tickets on EBay. ;-)

VanC said:
Good for you! Ain't nothin' like a college football game in person. Great atmosphere. I'm going to see Illinois vs. Western Illinois in Champaign this Saturday. Of course, after a couple of 2-10 seasons, I don't have to get tickets on EBay. ;-)
I enjoyed wathing them play Mizzou.That was a nice fumble recovery touchdown for 100 yards!!

MULDOON":dzuwc60r said:
I enjoyed wathing them play Mizzou.That was a nice fumble recovery touchdown for 100 yards!!

Yeah, but that one went against us! :lol: Things like that sure can make a big difference. I was proud of the way they came back and made a game of it, but I'd have been a lot prouder if we'd won. ;-)

MULDOON":2me2kw7s said:
Got tickets off Ebay for the Aggies Saterday!!
11th row about the 10 yard line!!

On the visitors side!!
I don't think that there will be that many fans coming all the way from California.

I'm looking to have a great time!!!!!!

WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Time!

College football in person is great...and it doesn't get much (if any) better than Kyle Field. Sitting that close to the field will be great. I was on the 7th row on the goal line when the Aggies beat Tech in OT a few years ago. I was looking right into the end zone on the end that OT was played... watched Courtney Lewis run it in from 25 yards out then watched the DB knock down the pass on 4th down... felt like I was basically on the sideline

Muldoon, did you survive the heat Saturday??? It was a scorcher. I was there first row second deck. The outcome of the game was good but the performance was lackluster.

It was hot!!!

Section 148 row 11.
Which happened to be the fresno state section :shock:

Stood up the whole game, and hollered everytime the Aggie Defense was on the field.

As hot as it was in the stands , there's no telling how hot it was on the field!

I know that I wouldn't of been able to jog around the field.And I don't even want to think about going full speed.
But then again ....... I'm not much of a "Finely tuned Athelete"

during overtime , when Fresno thought they had a TD , They were yelling touchdown......touchdown.....touchdown

Well in between their yelling touchdown....I was yelling Fumble!!
;-) ;-) ;-)

We had a blast , and the rain coming at the end of the game was a welcome relief!

My daughters had never been to a Aggie game. And as we were exiting the game and listening to the students singing,, my girls were very impressed :cboy: :cboy:

Hopefully we can make somemore games.
We stopped at the "Country Inn" in Sommerville and had some awesome sirloin on the way home :lol: :lol:

On TV they said that it was 140 degrees on the track. People were literally passing out from the heat, especially up on the third deck 6 inches from the sun. They treated well over 100 people for heat exhaustion. I think that game was the only excuse ever for some Aggies to leave the game early. But then again, if you cant take the heat, dont go.

Latest posts