After Hours Veterinarian

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
A dog lover, whose poodle was 'in heat', agreed to care for her neighbors' male poodle while they were away on vacation.

She had a large house and believed that she could keep them apart, but as she was drifting off to sleep she heard awful howling and moaning sounds, rushed downstairs and found the dogs together, in obvious pain and unable to disengage, as so frequently happens when they mate.

Unable to separate them and perplexed as to what to do next, although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice.

Having explained the problem to him, the vet said, "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and be able to withdraw.

"Do you think that will work?" she asked.

"It just worked for me," the vet replied.

TexasBred":3vz781i9 said:
A dog lover, whose poodle was 'in heat', agreed to care for her neighbors' male poodle while they were away on vacation.

She had a large house and believed that she could keep them apart, but as she was drifting off to sleep she heard awful howling and moaning sounds, rushed downstairs and found the dogs together, in obvious pain and unable to disengage, as so frequently happens when they mate.

Unable to separate them and perplexed as to what to do next, although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice.

Having explained the problem to him, the vet said, "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and be able to withdraw.

:lol: my ex wife was a vet, we got a few of those after hour call's

ALACOWMAN":cyvubhcx said:
TexasBred":cyvubhcx said:

:lol: my ex wife was a vet, we got a few of those after hour call's

Thats the good thing about cordless and cell phones. You can finish your business while you talk em threough their problem :lol:

If one would finish the job whuile they were still on the phone would you call that "phone sex"

upfrombottom":2rtl5gch said:
Hey you":2rtl5gch said:
If one would finish the job whuile they were still on the phone would you call that "phone sex"

I believe its called ambidextrous, or is that when your alone.
roflmao oops...time to switch.

upfrombottom":2fjlf31b said:
Hey you":2fjlf31b said:

I believe its called ambidextrous, or is that when your alone.

My you are sure well versed on being ambidestrous :) :) :shock:

Latest posts