Afghanistan

Help Support CattleToday:

Between 2003 and 2016, the United States transferred 75,898 vehicles, 599,690 weapons, 162,643 pieces of communications equipment, 208 aircraft, and 16,191 pieces of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance equipment to Afghan forces, according to a 2017 Government Accountability Office report.

From 2017 to 2019, the United States also gave Afghan forces 7,035 machine guns, 4,702 Humvees, 20,040 hand grenades, 2,520 bombs and 1,394 grenade launchers, among other equipment, according to a report last year from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR).

As of June 30, Afghan forces had 211 U.S.-supplied aircraft in their inventory, a separate SIGAR report said.

At least 46 of those aircraft are now in Uzbekistan after more than 500 Afghan troops used them to flee as the government in Kabul collapsed over the weekend.

It is unclear exactly how many weapons have fallen into the hands of the Taliban, but the Biden administration has acknowledged it's a "fair amount."

I would say they got a pretty good haul out of those loads free. They can sell it, use it or whatever. If not then other countries will be interested in buying. They can use the money on more equipment to their liking.

Driving around in a free Ford manning it with a M16 freebee and two nice plush seats to set in. We have spoiled them.

AANuCoQ.img

Last edited:
A long time ago when we had to abandon equipment we would pull the pin on a phosphorus grenade place on top of the engine and it would melt it's way clean through the engine. I guess that's too much to ask now days.

A long time ago when we had to abandon equipment we would pull the pin on a phosphorus grenade place on top of the engine and it would melt it's way clean through the engine. I guess that's too much to ask now days.
No bribe money from the Taliban if you do that.

Once Trump started negotiating an exit - - the Afghans started negotiating to sell the country. The Taliban did not win the country, they bought it.

Last edited:
How much of the equipment we (and the media) have been speaking of was 'abandoned' (by the USA) and how much of it was sold or given to the Afghan Armed forces?

(we would use thermate grenades to melt the TACANs if we couldn't take them with us..burns longer than phosphorous)

Last edited:
President Biden said he doesn't recall anyone in the military advising him to do anything differently than what was done.

This report was immediately followed by singer, rapper, songwriter Lizzo saying body shaming and racism is not okay. Interview with Lizzo lasted longer than the interview with President Biden.

Bottom line from both reports: Haters gonna hate.

Last edited:
Seek help for your derangement syndrome. President Trump is no longer in office. If Biden had a better plan he could had enacted it. He rolled back Keystone and destroyed our border with Mexico.

Senile Joe owns this debacle. Wake up Wokester.
No he didn't. You can keep saying from now until Jesus returns but repeating the lie won't make it true. He pulled the permit on Keystone XL.

Saw Biden speak on the news last night. The guy is just old I guess and loosing it. He has no facial expressions and has that look of his porch light is on, but nobody is home. I can't see the guy lasting three more years. All the stress from this may finish him off mentally. Kind of feel for the guy.

Latest posts