Afghanistan

Help Support CattleToday:

We would have to impeach the whole bunch, or face Kamala being president.
BTW, where is she? This should be her shining hour. 🤬
Back in April, Vice President Kamala Harris bragged that she was the "last person in the room" when President Biden had to make "big decisions," including Biden's decision to pull American troops out of Afghanistan by September 11.

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union with" CNN's Dana Bash, Harris preceded her remarks about Afghanistan by boasting, "When Joe Biden asked me to join him on the ticket, he did so with a sense of intentionality, of purpose, knowing that he and I may have very different life experiences, but we also have the same values and operate from the same principles. But it was something that I know he was very intentional about in terms of asking me to run with him and to serve with him, which is that I will bring a perspective that will contribute to the overall decisions that we make."

"He and I are in almost every meeting together, have made almost every decision together," she continued, later adding, "So, yes, I carry a great, great sense of responsibility, if not the seriousness of the responsibility, to be in this position and be a voice for those who have not traditionally been in the room."

Bash commented, "President Biden always said that he wants you to be the last person in the room, particularly for big decisions, just as he was for President Obama."

"Yes," Harris agreed.

Back in April, Vice President Kamala Harris bragged that she was the "last person in the room" when President Biden had to make "big decisions," including Biden's decision to pull American troops out of Afghanistan by September 11.

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union with" CNN's Dana Bash, Harris preceded her remarks about Afghanistan by boasting, "When Joe Biden asked me to join him on the ticket, he did so with a sense of intentionality, of purpose, knowing that he and I may have very different life experiences, but we also have the same values and operate from the same principles. But it was something that I know he was very intentional about in terms of asking me to run with him and to serve with him, which is that I will bring a perspective that will contribute to the overall decisions that we make."

"He and I are in almost every meeting together, have made almost every decision together," she continued, later adding, "So, yes, I carry a great, great sense of responsibility, if not the seriousness of the responsibility, to be in this position and be a voice for those who have not traditionally been in the room."

Bash commented, "President Biden always said that he wants you to be the last person in the room, particularly for big decisions, just as he was for President Obama."

"Yes," Harris agreed.

Lock her up!

Here she is!
She has her hands full. Keep up the good work Kamala.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he has appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead efforts to stem migration across the U.S.-Mexico border, as the administration faces growing political pressure to address a surge in undocumented migrant children unaccompanied by parents.

Just confirmed by a pressor, people who can not get to the airport are basically on their own. They were asked the question in multiple ways and the answer was the same. They only have enough personnel to assist people at the airport and keep it secure.

We in Oregon are awaiting their arrival :oops:

I hope they don't put them all in one place.

1629321576996.png

Why? Is there a taxi cab driver shortage there?

C5+1
I wonder how leaving Afghanistan will affect this project, the US has invested heavily here

Iran is not as open about taking in Afghan refugees as they have been in the past, because in the past the refugees could pass on through to Turkey. Unfortunately Turkey has built a "wall"

C5+1
I wonder how leaving Afghanistan will affect this project, the US has invested heavily here

Iran is not as open about taking in Afghan refugees as they have been in the past, because in the past the refugees could pass on through to Turkey. Unfortunately Turkey has built a "wall"
A wall! Democrats say walls don't work

Latest posts