Afghanistan

Help Support CattleToday:

Current thinking is that China will bribe the Afghan power brokers and included them in economic developments that benefit China. I doubt there will be any benefits for the common folk. This is the track record in other countries.

So China knows how to run an empire and the US does not.

Current thinking is that China will bribe the Afghan power brokers and included them in economic developments that benefit China. I doubt there will be any benefits for the common folk. This is the track record in other countries.

They don't let things like political correctness slow them down.

We know how, we just won't do what it takes.

The American public will benefit from this mess in a small way. More and bigger monthly government payments will help take their mind off the harrowing international and southern border photos.
Yup. It's good business being a democrat. Get paid to pretend you care about other people while you throw them to the dogs.

The "party of women" has no problem letting the Cartel or Taliban have their way with them.

"A Taliban prisoner who was released from the Guantanamo Bay prison in 2014 by former US president Barack Obama, is emerging as the key figure who reunited the insurgents and helped them capture the power in Afghanistan. Khairullah Khairkhwa was released along with four others in exchange for captured US Army soldier, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl."

Obama swapped this guy and four others for a US army deserter in 2014. Advised by his team to reconsider, but Obama assured them that these five would stay in Qatar and not cause trouble. Now he shows up as one of the main Taliban leaders in the takeover. Must look like we are not so great (smart) anymore.

Since Biden has shown again, and in a big way, that he does not have what it takes to be president, I wonder how long until Kamala takes over.

We are absolutely right to complain about this foolish retreat your guy has orchestrated.

Liberals used to call Afghanistan the "good war" and Iraq the "bad war", why are you jumping ship now?

Might be why they aren't shooting at us now.
its was good of Biden to leave all that artillery and equipment behind for them to use ...our tax dollars going to kill the ones ,they were there to protect in the first place..

I am waiting for one of the military experts on the board to lay out the plan that would have worked. The thing that gets overlooked is this was a set up by the people there. There were no battles to take major cites, they just handed them over. These are 2 factions from the same country that do not want foreigners telling them how to run there country and practice there religion. Which country would any person on this board pick to come in and straighten out the ''mess'' you claim we have?

I am waiting for one of the military experts on the board to lay out the plan that would have worked. The thing that gets overlooked is this was a set up by the people there. There were no battles to take major cites, they just handed them over. These are 2 factions from the same country that do not want foreigners telling them how to run there country and practice there religion. Which country would any person on this board pick to come in and straighten out the ''mess'' you claim we have?
You don't think this is a mess? It's about a body bag or two short of a disaster.

You don't think this is a mess? It's about a body bag or two short of a disaster.
It is a mess, but one that is almost impossible to alleviate. The fellow countrymen were aware of the outcome, all we needed to do was supply the date that it would go into effect. If the date was 12 months earlier or 12 months later it would result in the same outcome. By the way, which country do you want to come straighten our mess up?🪖

It is a mess, but one that is almost impossible to alleviate. The fellow countrymen were aware of the outcome, all we needed to do was supply the date that it would go into effect. If the date was 12 months earlier or 12 months later it would result in the same outcome. By the way, which country do you want to come straighten our mess up?🪖
The same one that made the current mess, Joseph Robinette Biden's.

Latest posts