Afghanistan

Help Support CattleToday:

Mrcopier

Reaction score
How long ago did Biden pull out our troop?.. well we are sending them right back in… BRILLIANT!!!!!!

How long ago did Biden pull out our troop?.. well we are sending them right back in… BRILLIANT!!!!!!
About as brilliant as taking us from being energy independence to asking OPEC to pump more oil. Whoever is in charge now, has no idea what they are doing, except bringing America down.

If they cannot defend themselves after 20 years of us training them then f$&@ them. We cannot/should not police the world
Rob O'Neill explained this pretty good a few weeks ago on Tucker Carlson. He pretty well said they are good people but dumb as a box of rocks. He said he was trying to tell them the US went to the moon and they said he was an idiot the moon is to small to land on. Watch the clip if you get time on YouTube

Rob O'Neill explained this pretty good a few weeks ago on Tucker Carlson. He pretty well said they are good people but dumb as a box of rocks. He said he was trying to tell them the US went to the moon and they said he was an idiot the moon is to small to land on. Watch the clip if you get time on YouTube
There are lots of people here in the US that believe we never went to the moon.
And worse.

There are lots of people here in the US that believe we never went to the moon.
And worse.
Yes but I think they understand that the moon is bigger than a half dollar. I'm no expert on the subject and definitely don't know what the answer is when it comes to helping those folks….but then again I guess nobody else does either. They've been trying for along time with no results.

Maybe. I think we have washed our hands of them. China will make a deal with the devil there and benefit.
This will insure the world of a free flow of opium for decades to come. That along with our idiotic border policy will surely destroy our country.

This will insure the world of a free flow of opium for decades to come. That along with our idiotic border policy will surely destroy our country.
I mourn our stupidity for going there. We could have sent in some silent killers, and stung them like hornets.

You can't take a 14th century tribal civilization and expect to install a functioning central government.

I say if they act up, we sting them, or we sting them every once in a while just to show them we can.

Last edited:
I mourn our stupidity for going there. We could have sent in some silent killers, and stung them like hornets.

You can't take a 14th century tribal civilization and expect to install a functioning central government.

I say if thy act up, we sting them, or we sting them every once in a while just to show them we can.
Sure an old white misogynist like you would take that position but what about equal rights for women and girls? How else can we share our superior culture with them lest we bash it into their towel wrapped skulls over 20 years?

I say if thy act up, we sting them, or we sting them every once in a while just to show them we can.
"14th century tribal civilization". Hmm, I'm not sure they are that advanced. My nephew was sent to Afghanistan
twice. His wife said he described the people there as "bat sh-- crazy". I can't imagine giving them access to and training them with modern weapons.

"14th century tribal civilization". Hmm, I'm not sure they are that advanced. My nephew was sent to Afghanistan
twice. His wife said he described the people there as "bat sh-- crazy". I can't imagine giving them access to and training them with modern weapons.
Or modern technology

Yes but I think they understand that the moon is bigger than a half dollar. I'm no expert on the subject and definitely don't know what the answer is when it comes to helping those folks….but then again I guess nobody else does either. They've been trying for along time with no results.
Ignorant is probably more accurate than dumb. Most of them probably haven't had any formal education at all. If you or I were magically transported into a tribe of cavemen, they'd watch us and probably think we were the dumbest and most helpless people that have ever been born.

Whatever steps forward were made with the war have been completely offset by the backlash against it. You can't fight terrorism with guns; it will only inspire a new generation of terrorists.

Sure an old white misogynist like you would take that position but what about equal rights for women and girls? How else can we share our superior culture with them lest we bash it into their towel wrapped skulls over 20 years?
The world is full of evil.

And it's our duty to stamp it out isn't it?
Let's focus on Nancy

The sector in which the Pelosis most frequently buy and sell stocks is, by far, the Silicon Valley tech industry. Close to 75% of the Pelosis' stock trading over the last two years has been in Big Tech: more than $33 million worth of trading. That has happened as major legislation is pending before the House, controlled by the Committees Pelosi oversees, which could radically reshape the industry and laws that govern the very companies in which she and her husband most aggressively trade.

Latest posts