AFC/NFC Championship Games

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":2dvqosj2 said:
Can't believe Brady did that, he is the best of all time, the Rams will not be able to deal with that.
Both road dogs won in over time, it must've been the Blood Wolf Super Moon. :)

Brady sealed his place in NFL history as the Greatest Of All Time with the final drive in come behind win over Atlanta
in Super Bowl LI 2 years ago. Yesterday's game winning drive just adds to the legend and lore of Tom Brady.

Bellichick's ability to continually coach up 2nd tier players into playing as a championship team is incredible.
He might have the best eye in the NFL not only for evaluating young talent/prospects but in then utilizing them.

The Rams have opened as 1 point favorites in the Super Bowl on the strength of kicker Greg Zuerlein's leg.

I'll take the underdog Pat's in the superbowl straight up, hopefully next year brings better things happen for the packers and Vikings, can't get much worse.

I missed both games as I took wife to Lamar County Texas to visit with her mother.no cell service at her place and her tv antenna was blown down Saturday morning.
I watched all the replays today tho.
Looked like good games for sure.
Goodell 'could' over rule the Saints/Rams outcome if he really wanted to, and I do have to wonder, if it had happened in the NE/KC game would he be much more inclined to do so?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/wild ... ly-use-it/

I do hate to see Pat Mahomes season end like this, but I'm told, ....that kind of thing builds character.

greybeard":1bc41tp6 said:
Goodell 'could' over rule the Saints/Rams outcome if he really wanted to, and I do have to wonder, if it had happened in the NE/KC game would he be much more inclined to do so?
No. They would have to start the game over at the point of the missed call.. Not going to happen.

greybeard":2k46rgcf said:
I do hate to see Pat Mahomes season end like this, but I'm told, ....that kind of thing builds character.
Every year 11 of the 12 play off teams season ends with a loss.
Mahomes couldn't do much in the 1st half, but he proved his mettle coming from behind 14-0 and going toe to toe
with Tom Brady by putting up 31 points in the 2nd half. Only to lose in overtime because you lost the coin flip.
IF you have to go out with a loss, going out on a strong note like that is as good as it gets.

Son of Butch":24wbj1ze said:
greybeard":24wbj1ze said:
Every year 11 of the 12 play off teams season ends with a loss.
Mahomes couldn't do much in the 1st half, but he proved his mettle coming from behind 14-0 and going toe to toe
with Tom Brady by putting up 31 points in the 2nd half. Only to lose in overtime because you lost the coin flip.
IF you have to go out with a loss, going out on a strong note like that is as good as it gets.
I was sort of rooting for the Chiefs because of Mahomes but in all reality he got beat because Tom Brady drove his team 70 yards for a touchdown. End of game, end of story. Excuses don't matter. Tell that to your bookie.

I'm in Tyler now and wife and I spent the night here. Went to a little bistro and grill/sports bar called Walkons across the street from our motel for dinner last night and the whole place was still in shock that the Chiefs lost. (Mahomes was born in Tyler and he went to High School right down the road in Whitehouse)
Mahomes will have his day tho, provided he is never traded to the Texans...

Latest posts