Congrats to Baylor and Texas Tech for advancing to title games

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
The girls and the boys move one step closer!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
But Va and ND both have good teams too and are well coached.

It's official. God is a Baptist, ;-) as the Baylor girls are National Champs over Notre Dame. :clap: :clap:

Auburn fans in Minneapolis seem to be jumping on the Texas Tech bandwagon now that their
team was eliminated. A good number of Texans from the Lubbock area have invaded to support
those Red Raiders. I expect Red will be the dominate color in the arena tonight and might even
make a difference with Virginia favored by only 1.5 pts. Neither team is expected to break the
60 point barrier. Should be a real battle between 2 great defenses.

That one can sure go either way Son Of Butch. A called (or even an uncalled) foul can make all the difference in the game (as we recently saw).

greybeard said:
It's official. God is a Baptist, ;-) as the Baylor girls are National Champs over Notre Dame. :clap: :clap:
I don't usually get too excited over sports but I do when Baylor coach Kim Mulkey is involved.
I have been very impressed with the "Little General" for a long time. She is a true champion--at least I think so.

Although I don't know her personally, she grew up less than 20 miles from me. Do you think that makes me sort of special? :cboy:

Greybeard Maybe it is a good thing for Texas that we didn't build a wall.
If we had she would not have been able to get to Texas to share Louisiana greatness at Baylor. :D

She got out while the gettin was good......when she got to the Sabine River, the sign said "Texas ahead"...them that could read traveled on West, them that couldn't read turned back... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts