AFC/NFC Championship Games

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
Who do you have? I think the Patriots are going to finally get beaten, sending Andy Reid to the Super Bowl to finally get one. Los Angeles traveling across America, previously proved too challenging for them. However, this time they have Talib back and a dual threat backfield. I think It's going to be Rams vs. Chiefs Super Bowl, and hopefully another shoot out like earlier this year.

This will be interesting for sure. I can't stand Bellicheck and always rooting against him. Born in New Orleans, always been a Saints fan, so that's an obvious one for me. Then there's the Rams, left St. Louis (and eventually I did too, lol), so that's mixed feelings.

HOPE FOR: Chiefs v Saints GO Saints. Stand up guy Drew Brees retire on top? I would
Former I-70 showdown: Chiefs v Rams Go chiefs. Andy Reid needs a ring

PATS v Rams : Go Rams, there's a ton of storylines there from past history and SB
PATS v Saints: Best or Worse Scenario for me depending on outcome

Whats the latest gametime predicted temperature for KC??

Then there's the Rams, left St. Louis (and eventually I did too, lol), so that's mixed feelings.
Left Cleveland first.., then left LA, , THEN left St Louis for LA.
My picks.
Saints
New England

I'm going with Saints and Rams... I wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs get into the Big Show, but I believe the Saints will be hard to beat!!

torogmc81":391tihgu said:
Whats the latest gametime predicted temperature for KC??
Bellichick told a reporter they were playing the Chiefs, not the weather.

TN Cattle Man":391tihgu said:
I'm going with Saints and Rams... I wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs get into the Big Show, but I believe the Saints will be hard to beat!!
You can't go with the Saints and Rams! :D The Saints and Rams are playing each other this weekend and the Chiefs and Patriots are playing each other this weekend and the two winners will meet in the Super Bowl.

I'm torn. I was hoping for a Vikings Super Bowl revenge tour starting with Kansas City... then Miami... :)
But I feel sorry for Brady & Bellichick toiling all these years in anonymity.

Rams star rb Todd Gurly is out and they're on road at New Orleans with Saints favored by 3.5 over/under 57
I expect a slow start and under 57 pts with Saints winning 27-24
(Gurly is dressed and warming up on the field, it appears he will start/play... line is now Saints by 3)

KC is favored by 3 with 58% taking KC to cover 3 - risking 100 to win 80
Money line 54% of the money is on Patriots to win - risking 100 to win 150
KC to win = risking 100 to win $58
over/under 56
KC 31
NE 28

ga.prime":3rr9bw2z said:
Son of Butch":3rr9bw2z said:
Money line 54% of the money is on Patriots to win - risking 100 to win 150
I'd risk that $100 if I was in Las Vegas.
I have to agreed that would be the smart money bet between $100 on Pats to win $150 or 100 on Chiefs to win $80
but
I'd choose to take the $100 to the blackjack table to double it as the safest bet for me. :)

Thank God it's not a Vikings superbowl, like watching Buffalo in the superbowl, just like the Kirk cousins transaction, not much different than the Walker deal.

haase":2qbwrus6 said:
Unless something changes in this game, betting against Brady is like betting against Gen Patton.
Ain't giving up yet. But your right

Latest posts