About time that justice is served.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/23/te ... fense.html

Convicted 10 times of driving under the influence. He needed a bullet between the eyes after the 3rd one.
My nephew just got out of the hospital because a 70 year old woman out celebrating her birthday with her husband thought see could drive home. She was charged with DUI, failure to yield and speeding. DUI needs to be a capital offense, and the punishment needs to be harsh and carried out swiftly.

I don't know why you would wait until the third one. But dui is one I believe should be much much harsher... speeding as well. People Will risk the lives of everyone on the road to get to work on time. When they could just get their azz outta bed 10 minutes earlier.

And a 75 year old rancher sits in the federal pen for burning a little brush.

fenceman":1yx2qf26 said:
I don't know why you would wait until the third one. But dui is one I believe should be much much harsher... speeding as well. People Will risk the lives of everyone on the road to get to work on time. When they could just get their azz outta bed 10 minutes earlier.

Texting is worse than DUI a lot people weaving all over the road doing it.
They are not paying any attention to driving stone sober, they should loose their driver license
for life.
It is easier for me to understand making a stupid decision to get behind the wheel impaired.
Not justifiable.

Caustic Burno":131uasqf said:
fenceman":131uasqf said:

Texting is worse than DUI a lot people weaving all over the road doing it.
They are not paying any attention to driving stone sober, they should loose their driver license
for life.
It is easier for me to understand making a stupid decision to get behind the wheel impaired.
Not justifiable.

I agree 100 percent on texting.
It's just as bad as drunken driving, and should carry equal punishment. As should speeding.

I agree. Both should carry more harsh punishments. I'm gonna add one more. There are more people driving under the influence of pain pills (both prescription and illegal) than alcohol and texting. It's a serious problem that doesn't get much attention. I say make em walk. After they get out of jail.

Yep, eating as well. Driving is serious business. And should be looked on as such.
The car is not a restaurant, a saloon or a phone booth

I agree they shoud through the book at dui. One of the worst deals I have seen first hand, was a girl putting make up on going down i65. About hit us twice, did see her get pulled over. Pretty sure some one called it in, was bad !

JMJ Farms":8n4uqwpn said:
I agree. Both should carry more harsh punishments. I'm gonna add one more. There are more people driving under the influence of pain pills (both prescription and illegal) than alcohol and texting. It's a serious problem that doesn't get much attention. I say make em walk. After they get out of jail.

I would think that there are way too many people driving impaired,

eating and drinking no so sure. Spent a lot of time behind a wheel in the field and on the road eating. Your eyes should not have to leave the road to eat.

You ol boys are bigots, next thing y'all want me to get off welfare.Even worse, you'll want me to get a job and quit having dependents

We have a rehab prison near us and a person that works there told me that 90 percent or in there for dwi. Is beer a gateway beverage for something stronger.

The older I get the more I realize how dangerous driving is. I don't care if its someone drinking or texting or eating a bowl of soup or putting on mascara or adjusting their belt buckle being on a public road is a major risk. I am surprised there is not more accidents then there are. I can't wait till I win the powerball and the only way I'll be going anywhere will be on my helicopter or my jet if it's a far trip.

ohiosteve":10wubr2n said:
The older I get the more I realize how dangerous driving is. I don't care if its someone drinking or texting or eating a bowl of soup or putting on mascara or adjusting their belt buckle being on a public road is a major risk. I am surprised there is not more accidents then there are. I can't wait till I win the powerball and the only way I'll be going anywhere will be on my helicopter or my jet if it's a far trip.

This is another reason I drive a 3/4 ton truck. I know that you can still get in a wreck with a yugo and be killed, but I figure I'm stacking the deck in my favor.

JMJ Farms":8en6zlba said:
This is another reason I drive a 3/4 ton truck. I know that you can still get in a wreck with a yugo and be killed,
Odds of that happening are prtty near zero. Someone would have to go driving off the road, up your driveway, and thru your garage door while you were sitting in or underneath working on the world's most unreliable, forever broke down car--the Yugo.

If all the activities listed in the previous posts would precipitate a ticket (and they should), those who violate the law continually would end up in control because we don't have enough jails/prisons to contain them.

Soon all the law abiding folks need to be in the "places of restraint" to be protected from the others!

In America we've become ruthless, lawless, selfish, without principles, entitled people. Who's going to tell us what we can and can not do?

Latest posts