A Tale Of Woe

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Some group from Ohio went duck hunting in Texas. They killed all this other fellers ducks and that feller is from Oregon. The poor guy from Oregon was so distraught he beat his dogs out of pure grief. Just sad...

Oh! But a season! We flat out got beat by a better team tonight! But only two teams in the country played, it was a fun season.

That uniform change jinxed 'em--they didn't know who they were without them gaudy gay lookin colors on..they thought they were FSU and figured they'd pull it out in the last few minutes.

All I know at this point is I have 8 months to find my wife a new dog. I think I'll look for a bigger, tougher dog this time, maybe one that will fight back next time. :lol:

Alan":2k1l96gj said:
All I know at this point is I have 8 months to find my wife a new dog. I think I'll look for a bigger, tougher dog this time, maybe one that will fight back next time. :lol:
Alan--I just can't hardly wait till next season rolls around. It's been a fun year here at CT talking about it.

greybeard":oku4xpth said:
Alan":oku4xpth said:
Alan--I just can't hardly wait till next season rolls around. It's been a fun year here at CT talking about it.

It has been fun, a good escape from the day to day ........ Until next year. :tiphat:

Deepsouth":2grl3yih said:
SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC..................

Need I remind you there was only 3 of the power 5 teams playing last night? BTW the SEC was not one of them.

I watched the first half. First time I watched a college game in many years. Haven't seen so much arm tackling since Jr. High. Can anyone tackle a back any more? My gosh. And these are national champions?