A photo tribute to MillironQH

Help Support CattleToday:

Hipy

Reaction score
I know he posted here a lot and not many here actually knew him so I wanted to share some pics of him. This was actually a photo shoot where a photographer only used real cowboys, and he certainly was one. Godspeed Zack you will be so missed.

He is on the left
5-7-05-texas0193.jpg

5-7-05-texas0383_5X7.jpg

5-7-05-texas0432_RJ.jpg

Happy Trails Z.

5-7-05-texas0456_RJ.jpg

Those are really great. He looked a lot like his avatar! I feel read bad for his family and loved ones. He looks to have been one of a kind.

Didn't he use the signature about "it takes less water than most people think to make a good cup of coffee"? Or was that someone else.

What can I say...how poignant...how moving...how ZACK! :)

Alice

Jogeephus":3fyrkdkx said:
Didn't he use the signature about "it takes less water than most people think to make a good cup of coffee"? Or was that someone else.

I'm pretty sure this is right cause I think of the saying each morning when I make the coffee. If it is, on Friday morning, why don't we make our coffee with half the water as normal and have a cup of Milliron's coffee to salute him, his coffee and is life. I think he would like it. JMO

Jogeephus":2her88nj said:
Jogeephus":2her88nj said:

I'm pretty sure this is right cause I think of the saying each morning when I make the coffee. If it is, on Friday morning, why don't we make our coffee with half the water as normal and have a cup of Milliron's coffee to salute him, his coffee and is life. I think he would like it. JMO

I'm there... :)

Alice

Thanks Alice. I was afraid it might be a bit hokey but if we could get a bunch of folks to do it I think he would be tickled pink.

Jogeephus":2y0ih2lr said:
Thanks Alice. I was afraid it might be a bit hokey but if we could get a bunch of folks to do it I think he would be tickled pink.

Hey, I can't wait 'til Friday! :)

Alice

Jogeephus":3unslr62 said:
Jogeephus":3unslr62 said:

All of us here will do it, even tho i never talked to him. I will even make it my self! :)

Katy

I've thought about this a lot since I started posting here and I'm really glad to see a face attached to a handle. Wished we weren't so afraid to be more open about our identity or said a different way, I wished we didn't HAVE to be so afraid about our identity.

So long, Zach.

Earl Thigpen":1rxgjkbb said:
I'm really glad to see a face attached to a handle. Wished we weren't so afraid to be more open about our identity or said a different way, I wished we didn't HAVE to be so afraid about our identity.

So long, Zach.

Earl, a couple of years ago there was quite a long thread that was pretty much just pics of most of us (I am not one of them though, I still haven't had the time to get techno-savy enough about doing the pic thing).

I don't remember what board it was on, possibly the breeds board. But if you do a long and thorough search, I'm sure its still out there somewhere.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":34lw5sx2 said:
Earl Thigpen":34lw5sx2 said:
I'm really glad to see a face attached to a handle. Wished we weren't so afraid to be more open about our identity or said a different way, I wished we didn't HAVE to be so afraid about our identity.

So long, Zach.

Earl, a couple of years ago there was quite a long thread that was pretty much just pics of most of us (I am not one of them though, I still haven't had the time to get techno-savy enough about doing the pic thing).

I don't remember what board it was on, possibly the breeds board. But if you do a long and thorough search, I'm sure its still out there somewhere.

Katherine

I think I'll do that. I think we all form mental images about what folks look like from the way the respond the the chatter that goes on here.

Take Dun for example. I have him pictured as middle aged, business man, wise beyond his years, a scrapper, graying, etc.

Then there's CB, a late 50's/early 60's person, rancher all his life, frugal, smart, slightly overweight, wears kahkis, long sleeve shirts and a baseball cap (well worn) and a ruddy complexion.

Crowder tries real hard to present himself as a hick but every once in a while his smarts comes out and he gives himself away. He's mid to late thirty's, 5'10", 175 pounds, wears coveralls with one strap hangin' off ...(ha)

All the ladies are beautiful when I can tell they are ladies. Sometimes I can't because their handles don't give them away. So, ladies, make sure you're fully dressed when you sit down at the confuser to post. I'm watchin' you. :shock: :lol:

All of this is of course good fun. My picture of Milliron was completly in left field. He was good to talk to and I enjoyed every second of it.

Latest posts