A few pics of my goats for something different

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
Just some pics of my goats ... they are all my pets ... though they are breeders as well. They will all be going on lease (except Dotti and Bullseye) in a week or two, for two years, and I'm going to miss them so so so so so so much :frowns: :cry2: I love the little buggers

Today was time to prune the black, blue and raspberries so instead of kicking them out to pasture during the day I kept them in their night yards (which are near the house and the garden) to eat the prunings. Very happy goats
132.jpg

Bullseye - a toggy wether kid about 6 mths old
143.jpg

Bullseye and his girlfriend Dotti - a 7 mth old british alpine doe kid
158.jpg

Dotti
160.jpg

134.jpg

Calamity Jane - huge lump of a boer doe ... 3 yrs old now, I think? Alice if you are looking at this, she's my bottle baby I asked you about years back
146.jpg

Surprise Kid aka Elana - angora doe kid about 6 mths old
NewpicsFeb2010385.jpg

Lucy (5 yrs) and Linus (2 yrs) chowing down on dinner - boer does
NewpicsFeb2010395.jpg

Effie - my 6 mth old boer doe - my house kid and general brat, doing what she does best - what she's not supposed to do of course
NewpicsFeb2010398.jpg

Couple of lambs - Adam and Eve - around ... 6 mths old I think ...
NewpicsFeb2010427.jpg

They sure look healthy and happy. I had to laugh when I saw the "king of the hill" pile of wood in the one photo. We had a pair of goats some years back, and they had one in their yard, too. Don't know who got the most entertainment out of it, us or them. I would love to get a couple wethers and turn them out for brush control but afraid the coyotes would get them.

thanks bigbull and MO cows.

MO ... they do love climbing thats for sure. Mine go out to pasture during the day, and at night I call them in they come running, into the night yards where they get some hay and a bit of feed. We dont really have predators so they would be ok if I left them out, but I'm feeding them up for joining.

Gotta go do some tattooing

Latest posts