A disservice to the citizens of the US of A.

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
The rattlesnake thread didn't cross any line. It's really sad someone can just wipe a thread off. It might just save a bunch of lives in this country, and one might be a family member of yours. The more people are aware of, the better attention they pay to there surroundings. I'm sure this will get wiped off too. But their here to kill us, and us means anyone.

Didn't even see it so it must of went up and down fast. I read a lot more than I post. Some of the lock/deletes I get a lot of them leave me wondering.

Deepsouth and Hook posted on it before it vanished. I've read it somewhere else also.
I seen on Fox where kids as young as 5 are in terror classes reciting the koran.

The post that left was called Rattlesnake logic. You can Google it up. It's worth reading. IMO

I think that I read that before. It was written nearly two years ago. The article if written today would have more examples to give. Make perfect sense to me.

Thought I would comment before this thread disappears.

I don't know G 'Beard.. what bothers me the most is, why is it only the Grayback's, and a few Copperheads, that are the only ones to respond... Where is the outcry from the "other citizens" of "These United States"? John Reb!!!!

John Reb":2b0pgi6r said:
I don't know G 'Beard.. what bothers me the most is, why is it only the Grayback's, and a few Copperheads, that are the only ones to respond... Where is the outcry from the "other citizens" of "These United States"? John Reb!!!!

Along the line of fire from the Chesapeake to Sabine Pass was settled forever the question of grammar. Not Wells, or Green, or Lindley Murray decided it, but the sabers of Sheridan, the muskets of Sherman, the artillery of Grant. ... The surrender of Mr. Davis and Gen. Lee meant a transition from the plural to the singular.

TexasBred":c0xtf4ng said:
John Reb":c0xtf4ng said:

Along the line of fire from the Chesapeake to Sabine Pass was settled forever the question of grammar. Not Wells, or Green, or Lindley Murray decided it, but the sabers of Sheridan, the muskets of Sherman, the artillery of Grant. ... The surrender of Mr. Davis and Gen. Lee meant a transition from the plural to the singular.

Dang. I thought it was the birth of reconstruction.

Hello Tx Bred, good to hear from you... it's been awhile.. yes, that SOB Sherman sure took a toll on our compatriots, women, and children.There is a game at College Station this fall... If I can make the trip.,maybe we can raise a glass to "Ole Marse Robert"? John Reb..

John Reb":34mxl6k7 said:
Hello Tx Bred, good to hear from you... it's been awhile.. yes, that SOB Sherman sure took a toll on our compatriots, women, and children.There is a game at College Station this fall... If I can make the trip.,maybe we can raise a glass to "Ole Marse Robert"? John Reb..
Now that sounds like a winner for both sides. ;-)

greybeard":2e75r33d said:
https://cb75948.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/rattlesnake-logic/
I think it was a very good read, it was true and I don't like Rattle Snakes or Muslim's. FACT.

Latest posts